S3 or RS6 Alloys for my A3?

Which Alloys?

• RS6's

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • S3's

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have a standard A3 2.0 Sport in Akoya Silver. I'm unsure of what wheels to get, which do you lot think I should go for?

If it helps, I'm not planning on any big mods except for a spoiler, tints, and maybe the newer big grill/bonnet.

Thanks.

2li808y.jpg

hts0v8.jpg

:iagree:
:end_of_discction:

Reactions: MartayMcFly
What do you guys recommend? I want to go for a subtle look, nothing too over the top :)

yes...bbs multispoke audi rims. think i've seen some in red :think:

Haha, they look good on his car, but definitely won't suit mine as it's doesn't have any S-Line extras and so on. That's why I'm going with a subtle approach to modding :)

I like the new RS6's. Not sure if they'd suit my car though, as it's an 8P1 :think:

Anyone got pics of them on an 8P1? or a pretty standard 8P2?

Gee, listen to N8, he is a wheel whore on here and this place is much different to CCUK :laugh:

new RS6 > old RS6 > S3 wheels

But as N8 said, some aftermarket/other OEM 19s with a drop of the suspension really makes a difference :)

lol yeah theres a place near to where i live called magerafelt and all the mod'd cars there are accessorized by halford brand parts like silly wee details like go faster stripes and gaul wing spoilers so we nicknamed there cars feltspec ( felt from end part of mageraFELT ans spec for specifications)

lol i know im wierd but its a wee saying down here! lol

i would deffinatly go with the RS6 looks great:icon_thumright:

My budget is £500, so reps it is unfortunately! ...I'm edging towards the new RS6 style

Does this "High Power Silver" look okay?

zl2qac.jpg

2v3kbgg.jpg

ejzybr.jpg

RS6's out of those but if i had the money like all these millionaires on here i would go for BBS ck's or ch's :wub:

did you get the new style rs6's? im going to get some just dont know between 18's or 19's, been recommended 18's as 19s crack and damage to easily..

Personal preference really, i have an ice silver A3 with Genuine S3 wheels at 18" an they look great in my opinion, the RS6 wheels are minamilistic and boring, they're nice but i really do like the S3 wheels, real head turners..
Obviously people are going to push they're own opinions across but wheels really do make the car so choose whatever you like best