S3 on The Wet (photos only)

S38P

Reaction score
This trackday was on 08.02.2009 and it was both fun and scary driving on the wet track.. i had some hard times but i could manage to get the best time of the day... anyway i just had time to upload these photos...

hope you enjoy...

dsc0031vi3.jpg

dsc0040aa6.jpg

dsc0180oe5.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

dsc0080ne9.jpg

SAV_0915.jpg

SAV_0917.jpg

SAV_0920.jpg

SAV_0949.jpg

SAV_0952.jpg

SAV_0958.jpg

SAV_0989.jpg

SAV_09921.jpg

SAV_0998.jpg

SAV_1015.jpg

SAV_1032.jpg

SAV_1888.jpg

SAV_1951.jpg

SAV_1939.jpg

SAV_1966.jpg

love the very little roll on the car around obvious high speed corners. have you upgraded the suspension?

Very nice pictures :icon_thumright:

Great photos!

thanx for the compliments :icon_thumright:

Nice pics and very nice choice of wheels :yum:

Paul

thank you. in these photos car has no tint but now it has window tints so these graphite wheels made the car seem darker ( i dont know the right word for it ) i may switch to silver 19"s but not decided yet...

love the very little roll on the car around obvious high speed corners. have you upgraded the suspension?

very little roll is more likely because of the wet surface... as the grip is not much body roll is less.. here at the last post you can see the body roll better http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?p=757310#post757310

but also i have HR ARBs and HR Coilovers as seen in my sig...

Niiiice!! The sprint blue really stands out in the first picture.

I have a new car smell magic tree too :icon_thumright:

Hi

Some nice photos of your car mate...The alloy's look good on the car aswell like the colour of them. Like the 8L S3 looks good aswell. Looks like you had a good time.

Ashley

Niiiice!! The sprint blue really stands out in the first picture.

I have a new car smell magic tree too :icon_thumright:

mine is ocean mist or something like that, but i will try the new car smell next time :)

Rain in Turkey? What's going on??? Nice pictures.

it rains in Turkey... especially from November till April.. it used to rain much more 5-10 years ago...