S3 MY12 Panther Build thread: The End; it's been emotional!

Hey mate, great meeting you.

Total 750 mile round trip, dont think I'll be doing that in one day again I'll say that much! Delighted with the wheels though they completely change the look of the car, well worth the effort and a great deal for them so im over the moon.

Thanks again mate, look forward to seeing the new car!

Shout me about that other bits as and when, cheers :)

No probs Murray, will do.

If you have any problems fitting the LED bulbs give me a shout as as the glove box & boot bulbs can be a PITA!

I'll be in touch soon in respect of the TBE.

there is a video earlier on in the thread where when you lock the car it beeps out loud.

If you look on the VCDS owners map HERE you can find someone who can help you set this up for beer money. Once I'd set it up it appeared in the Driver Information System between the clocks and enables you to then turn it on and off yourself (think car must have white led text DIS to enable in menu selection option). Depending on age of car chirp sounds may also differ.

If you look on the VCDS owners map HERE you can find someone who can help you set this up for beer money. Once I'd set it up it appeared in the Driver Information System between the clocks and enables you to then turn it on and off yourself (think car must have white led text DIS to enable in menu selection option). Depending on age of car chirp sounds may also differ.

okay mate, shall i just put a quote on that thread and see if i get a reply?

Reactions: warren_S5