S3 mirror covers.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Anyone know if pre and post lift s3 mirror covers are the same? Also how the hell do you get the covers off? Is it a mirror off joby?

the same dan, 2 screws underneath the mirror i believe...

Different mate, the facelift ones are different shape. Facelift is 2 screws underneath I think? Prefacelift is take the glass out and 3 screws. The alloy wing mirrors have torx screws with a finer thread also.

So i need to pop the glass out and undo 3 screws in the mirror housing, will it then just pop off?

So i need to pop the glass out and undo 3 screws in the mirror housing, will it then just pop off?

Hi, where abouts did you get your covers from? I'm interested in a pair of these too - I'm pre-facelift s3 also. Are they a matte finish or shiney chrome finish?

Hi, where abouts did you get your covers from? I'm interested in a pair of these too - I'm pre-facelift s3 also. Are they a matte finish or shiney chrome finish?

Havent bought any yet cheif. I'm not going chrome or anything like that, i just want some normal covers to spray.

A3 mirrors are same as the S3 ones arnt they? Well they look the same.

help needed with this. On the facelift covers is it only the 2 screws that need undoing to remove the casing?