S3 milltek turbo back fitted got problems help ???

TDI140

Reaction score
had my exhaust fitted on my s3 and it sounds great etc

Its a milltek downpipe with sports cat
And full milltek cat back too non resonated so loud

Problem os when i put my foot down in 2nd and 3rd car hesitates and exhaust pops then it pulls never did it until i had exhaust fitted

Milltek do say it needs stage 2 map so im guessing its remap related as my car is running stock factorg map/ecu just milltek and revo CAI fitted

Any help appreciated

It pops and hesistates every time hopefully just needs my fuel pump putting on and mapping to sort it out

Also got a clicking/ tappit. Noise on movement from standstill when car is turning left and left only - im thinking CV joint ? Or gaitor ? Hope its not ****** steering rack

I would be looking to make sure your intakes been fitted back on correctly.
Exhaust won't make it do that, I'm running a full bcs system on standard software.

If I remember,there can be some issues with the exhaust and mapping,so it's worth getting it sorted out.

It will be quite snorty under full load,but shouldn't be too bad off full throttle.

If I remember,there can be some issues with the exhaust and mapping,so it's worth getting it sorted out.

It will be quite snorty under full load,but shouldn't be too bad off full throttle.

I just drove back from work and it didnt hesitate or pop, im going to secure intake tomorrow just incase ETS didnt fit the intake back on properly

Ill gove my froend a call who maps my cars he will be able to diagnose it im going to getcam follower and seal and do them before i fit HPFP,

Also Alex is it ok to drive round for a day or so not long term or anything just a couple days with uprated HPFP fitted on stock OEM map ? Or will it feel dodgy ?

It should be OK to do so,but better that it is all mapped and set up properly.

It should be OK to do so,but better that it is all mapped and set up properly.

Ill get it mapped, just need front airlift struts for my air ride and im all set for shows too lol once you go air you cant have coilovers lol

Reactions: S3Alex
Ill get it mapped, just need front airlift struts for my air ride and im all set for shows too lol once you go air you cant have coilovers lol

I guess that's true!

I went for something pretty hard suspension-wise for mine,to get what we needed for it,but air does sound good.

I guess that's true!

I went for something pretty hard suspension-wise for mine,to get what we needed for it,but air does sound good.

Iltimate performance is coilovers not air ride, even though the performance bags amd struts are really good and alot of supercars even run them, nissan GTR's r8's etc etc
But air ride does weigh alot more than coilovers

Sports cat doesnt necessarily need a stage 2 but it does help as spark ****** can happen with high EGT's

Currently looking into getting my milltek TBE fitted, how much did you pay TDi140? Or what should I be expecting to pay? Thanks alot