s3 mats

1mran

Reaction score
Hi ive got a complete set of black audi s3 logo mats for sale if anyone is interested. They are tailor made ones which have the s3 logo on the front two mats and the holes to fit in the floor. I sold my car last summer and have kept them since and have no use for them. They were very difficult to get hold of and cost me quite a bit when i got them. They are used but in decent condition, but still fine a good clean will get them back to new. The rears are like new. Im open to offers.

If interested PM me and i can send you pictures if required.

Btw where did you buy them from mate? and thanks for the pics. How much are you wanting for them?

I ordered them from a place in germany cant remember fully now. Im open to offers i havent got a price in mind.

Hers an excellent set but the price is a bit much, but still not seam a set like these lads.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-S3-8L-Mats-for-1997-2004-with-LOGO_W0QQitemZ280311101316QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item280311101316&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Just bought the same set for £64 including p+p :)

They look really good. fancy some of them my self.

I've got a set, they look the dogs....

You guys bought them from that ebay guy or someone else? I just got my S3 last Saturday and the mats aint looking so great and would like a new pair but cant find proper S3 ones for love nor money!

Thanks

bought mine off a german guy. He was recommend in athread the other day. They look top notch just waiting for them tobe delivered now.

they look quite good may get a set myself, as my drivers side one has a wear mark on it what stands out, although my others are very good,

Has any1 got a picture of them mats fitted? cheers Oski:thumbsup:

Not yet but as soon as mine come ill get some up mate