S3 manifold and down pipe

Dont think the manifold will fit, says a3 or tt 180 and dont they run ko3's!

no i think its a k04 fitment for s3/tt/lcr but it will fit the other models thats how i looked at it, also i have been looking on here looks like its the manifold and downpipe that HODD was getting made up

Cracking price!!
Not too sure if there will be a reduction in quality to match the reduction in price compared to other more expensive kits.
Maybe you could look through their feedback and try to contact one or two of the buyers who have already bought the kit and see what they think of it?
Bit of a gamble to know if its going to be worth the money unless you have some feedback from people who have already tried and tested the goods IMO

Well the kits always floating about on ebay and i think last month somone posted athread regarding the same kit!
If it turns out tobe good quality then its abargain.

The idea and design is good, but I've heard scare stories about these manifolds cracking. They look pretty but I'd want to see if the welds are 100% penetrated and what material it's made of.

Do a search on the Honda forums over in the states. Guys are running these over there.

dont buy XS power, its crap, my m8 bought an XS power downpipe for his mr2 and the weld cracked after 2 weeks. Another friend bought an intercooler from XS and after about a month it started leaking boost you could feel it on idle.. Rubbish quality metal dont waste your money.

You get what you pay for

lol kev, you beat me to it.. the intercooler actually went on a civic turbo and he got the kit from the states too.

ok cheers for the response just woundered seemed to good tobe true really think if i was to have gone for it id have only got the manifold anyway as the downpipe looks a bit dodgey to me,
shame looks like i will have to wait for the jbs mani

hello mate :thumbsup:

i have a gt2871r turbo for sale as it goes...:superman:

could save you some money as you want a bt kit...:beerchug:

im sure bager can hook you up with a manifold and a few pipes and job done!!! ;)

im looking for £650 for it

if anyone is intrested give me a shout..:blackrs4: