S3 Keyring

A5GUR

Reaction score
Is there a genuine Audi S3 keyring available? I need to ask my dealer to throw something in besides a full tank, so i thought this would be a nice choice. Part no would be hand. ta

Nope; Audi Merchandise has really gone downhill in the last few years to be honest. You'll probably find that Audi Germany do one though.

I remember when i bought my R32 new, they even had exclusive R keyrings and umbrellas, check out ebay now ;)

thats a shame. What should i ask him for now? Im already getting a decent discount and a free tank of Optimax. Any suggestions?:jump:

I got free rubber mats with my S3 as I like to keep the carpets clean.
How about the LED torch that sits in the cigarette lighter socket?

prt

First Aid kit, torch something like that, I got a fcking professional portrait

d3fy said:
I got a fcking professional portrait

So did I, over the moon ''NOT'' Straight in the bin. The icing on the cake was the free can of de-icer and scraper though.

Mark

audi fleece? umbrella? torch as mentioned - i bought one and its a great wee gadget

they do make keyrings but just not S3 ones

I was told when buying my new a3 after asking for a fleece that they operated as two different businesses and couldnt give me anything as they would have to buy it themselves. I kicked up a fuss went back told them to keep my deposit and id go elsewhere - I got £500 off the price agreed and a larger than normal bunch of flowers - and a fleece - I think the fleece was about 30 quid! That'll teach them - I work in sales myself so know how it works! best to behave like a knob and you tend to get what you want

Nelson_Wilbury said:
Nope; Audi Merchandise has really gone downhill in the last few years to be honest. You'll probably find that Audi Germany do one though.

The audi dealership here in deutschland doesn't have much in the way of mechandise either

d3fy said:
First Aid kit, torch something like that, I got a fcking professional portrait
I got free front and rear mats (genuine audi jobs), first aid kit, full tank of fuel and free fitting of an alarm I supplied. Can't say fairer than that! I also negotiated a discount of about 11%

Go for the boot load liner as well, about £40, useful for keeping the boot in pristine condition and the winter mats (rubber) mentioned earlier in the thread, these are all 'available' items to act as an incentive to purchase you just need to request them before you sign up and hand over your deposit. Its the salesmens job to hang onto as much margin as possible - its yours to take them for all of it, couldn't stand the thought of not getting all I'm entitled to, push, push and push again you'll be surprised what you can get :)