S3 JB1 Tuning

Flapper

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried JB1 tuning module by Burger Motorsports?

They are very popular within the BMW community and have noticed that the Golf R owners are now latching onto them. I've not seen any S3 owners with them?

AP Automotive in Telford are the UK dealer and have these modules for £359. Reading up on it, it seems like a good deal.

Has anyone here tried JB1 tuning module by Burger Motorsports?

They are very popular within the BMW community and have noticed that the Golf R owners are now latching onto them. I've not seen any S3 owners with them?

AP Automotive in Telford are the UK dealer and have these modules for £359. Reading up on it, it seems like a good deal.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, as I'm interested in knowing people's thoughts on the JB1.

This is the route I'll definitely be going down once my S3 arrives, as the write ups have been very positive!

There's _tons_ of info about JB1 in the US Vw forums and quite alot also on the UK one.

I've read though - probably - all the bigger threads on the topic and nearly all owners are extremely happy with JB1.

General consensus is that it is by far the most avanced and configurable piggy back tune out there.
But if you want to squeeze the maximal performance out of your engine, a flash is still the way to go.

Reactions: rcnacura
Best you can buy for a piggyback, so more advanced than others and a lot more still to come with the release of the JB4. Which the JB1 will be upgradeable to with additional wiring.
Even now though you can create your own map for how you want it, data log the boost. The actual boost increase that you are adding.

Reactions: Lisle91
i m running this piggyback on A3 1.8tfsi, its same unit as mk7 Gti. I have got the seperate usb cable for changing map or make custom map, u can do logging and set the safety boost as well. Can upgrade to JB4 later when it will release