S3 Interior Leather Colour

Liquidfusion-S3

I fall to peer pressure!
Reaction score
Am thinking of converting from an A4 (b8.5) to an S3 Saloon but can't find a decent deal at the moment.
Have checked Autotrader and Audi's used car section but they all appear to be £35k+.

I know I can get a brand new S3 Automatic with all the specs I want for £35k from car brokers like carfile or drivethedeal but that is a long 6 months wait.

As standard are all S3's interior colour white? I've checked and almost every S3 appears to have white leather seats which doesn't suit me as I prefer black. Has everyone bought out their S3 stock with black leather seats?

What's everyone's opinion on the white seats?

Yes I've got black leather when I ordered mine, two kids and white would be suicide lol

As standard they come black, but the white interior is awesome, in Sepang Blue exterior it looks great.

White? Oh no........................................................

My apologies to any one who has a white interior.:jump:

Am thinking of converting from an A4 (b8.5) to an S3 Saloon but can't find a decent deal at the moment.
Have checked Autotrader and Audi's used car section but they all appear to be £35k+.

I know I can get a brand new S3 Automatic with all the specs I want for £35k from car brokers like carfile or drivethedeal but that is a long 6 months wait.

As standard are all S3's interior colour white? I've checked and almost every S3 appears to have white leather seats which doesn't suit me as I prefer black. Has everyone bought out their S3 stock with black leather seats?

What's everyone's opinion on the white seats?
I seem to remember you got your A4 for a VERY good price. So I presume you will be selling it for an EVEN BETTER price :idea:

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
Haha yes well I've been querying around and most dealers are offering £500 less than what I paid for as part exchange, too bad I haven't seen an S3 that fits my likings otherwise I would of handed this over long ago!
I may have to list this on Autotrader temporarily until I find an S3, all the white seat ones isn't my cup of tea.

So is it a demonstrator your looking to buy? I prefer black seats myself but I did see an S3 saloon at my local dealership with white seats and I must admit I thought it looked pretty good.

Demonstrator or used, preferably under 10k miles.
I've seen a few white seat ones before but it must be a pain to maintain, especially with future kids will be a nightmare

Lol just buy a separate car for running the kids about in, a nice Dacia duster or something:jester:

Reactions: Pulp84
My dealer had until about a month ago a Glacier white S3 with the white / silver interior.

Wow - it looked a mess to be fair. Not a good combo. The seats also looked quite grubby already......