S3 insurance

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
Had my renewal this morning , and it was a grand saving of £20 per year!!! :keule:

Does anybody know a few more of them insurance supermarket things ( i can't fill out 500 online forms ) such as confussed.com , money suermarket?

Thanks

p

Does anybody know a few more of them insurance supermarket things ( i can't fill out 500 online forms ) such as confussed.com , money suermarket?

Thanks

p

A lot of good companies don't go with those sites - don't think eSure, Tesco or Audi Finance do and I've been with all 3 because they beat my best quote by quite a bit. Not sure that's what you're looking to hear though ...

esure covered me for a remap but said they would not cover spacers or and exhaust and cancel my insurance if i did them - so i changed to greenlight who let me do whatever i like for a really good price

im with morethan, seemed quite competitive :)

Had my renewal this morning , and it was a grand saving of £20 per year!!! :keule:

Thanks

p

gocompare.com

comparethemarket.com

Directline are unbeaten in about 8 years for me. I check every year and nobody gets close.

Its weird how other people have tried them and they are not as cheap - i reckon their call centre girls fancy me :sex: