S3 in VW "Viper Green Metallic " Please.

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can you do your best with the metallic colour and give me a few photshops of the colour onto this picture. I have supplied the viper green pics and pictures of S3's ( Facelift ). If possible can you impose the colour onto the real life photos of the S3 below. Thanks in advance :)

viper1.jpg

viper3.jpg

viper2.jpg

Onto these photos, just a selection of views whcih I bet a few people wpuld like to see. ( Thanks Roswell )

s3viper1.jpg

s3viper4.jpg

s3viper2.jpg

s3viper3.jpg

Thanks agian for all your help, if anone can put there skills into this I would much appreciate this. I like to be very different.

Regards David Mann

technically it woulding be THAT different, loving the new rocco and the grrens nice too!

Going off the top picture........heres my photoshop took me about 3 seconds to upload to photobucket lol
13-09-08_1842.jpg

Is that of viper green and could you do it to the new s3 pics.

David Thanks

Is that of viper green and could you do it to the new s3 pics.

David Thanks

sorry mate it was a joke, its my own car its java green, very rare as it was summit do with the cricket in 2000 i believe its very very similar in different shades as its a pearl colour:salute:

please dont av it sprayed that colour, it will look so much nicer than mine! i'l be proper gutted lol

THANKYOU. I hope its that colour. I need to see viper green.

I would want my car to look like that.

David

Which part of the photo and which photo did you take the sample from or did you just get any green?

David

I actually like it.....its INCREDIBLE!!!

You know as in the HULK...

Yea crap joke i know!!

I rally like it too.

How do audi sample the colour though?

David

I am desperate to know the colour used, is this metallic. I like the S3 colour in the pictures.

Would you call that pearl / or solid?

David

sorry for bringing back a really old post but out of interest did the guy ever have it sprayed that colour??

No, got sepang blue. Audi couldnl't gurantee the colour. I was close to going for the porsche RS green though. I have just uploaded some images of my sepang blue S3 2010 car.