s3 heated seats?

Yeah. Some have it some don't. Personally I can't think of anything worse than a sweaty ****.

although i do wish mine had heated seats.... especially in this weather!

Does anyone else feel like they've wet themselves when they're on or is it just me?

Rich

although i do wish mine had heated seats.... especially in this weather!

Does anyone else feel like they've wet themselves when they're on or is it just me?

Rich

I've heard a couple of people say that.
I never do.

They are great at drying you out if you do wet your self.

I think I've switched mine on twice in the 4 years I've had my S3. Once to check they worked, after swapping the seats, and once to have a laugh at my friend...

Even at -9.5 yesterday, the leather was OK to sit on.

Cheers,

Alcantara seats are warm in the winter and don't make you sweat in the summer... plus you don't slide around in them ;P

<tuffty/>

Thanks

Ok

I know it's a personal thing, but I like it for my sore back at times and cold weather

Those that don't like it im sure don't have it. Alcantara is nice but harder to wipe away kids mess :)

i'd like to have them just because i don't have them :( also with the post above, definitely my dad wouldn't have a car without them now after he broke his back he said

Thanks

Ok

I know it's a personal thing, but I like it for my sore back at times and cold weather

Those that don't like it im sure don't have it. Alcantara is nice but harder to wipe away kids mess :)

You let kids in your car???? :sign_omg:

lol... ;P

I know the feeling... silver alcantara is a ****** to keep clean

<tuffty/>