S3 going next month, hello 330e Touring..

JM13

Audi S3-Honda NSX
Reaction score
All,

Read many many good threads here, found out loads about the S3 from day 1 of ownership & met a brilliant bunch! I am however going over to the darkside, pics below....

Loved my S3, had a stage 1 TCU & ECU tune on it and never looked back. Fantastic bit of kit, if anything its a little too good at what it does!!!

My new 330e touring M sport + goes off to DMS when it arrives for a stage 1 taking it to 420bhp & 700Lb torque, not too mention its RWD ( which I have missed). Will be a fair bit quicker than the S3, as well as having the hybrid/electric addition to give me free motoring to & from work.

Gone for Dravit grey, black windows, white interior & tints. My current S3 is grey & I love it.
IMG 1080
IMG 1238
IMG 1485
IMG 1486
IMG 1486
IMG 1485
IMG 1238
IMG 1080

I will most certainly keep lurking here in the forums!

Cheers all,

Jack

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Sandra, Jcbmally and 2 others
All,

Read many many good threads here, found out loads about the S3 from day 1 of ownership & met a brilliant bunch! I am however going over to the darkside, pics below....

Loved my S3, had a stage 1 TCU & ECU tune on it and never looked back. Fantastic bit of kit, if anything its a little too good at what it does!!!

My new 330e touring M sport + goes off to DMS when it arrives for a stage 1 taking it to 420bhp & 700Lb torque, not too mention its RWD ( which I have missed). Will be a fair bit quicker than the S3, as well as having the hybrid/electric addition to give me free motoring to & from work.

Gone for Dravit grey, black windows, white interior & tints. My current S3 is grey & I love it.View attachment 206411 View attachment 206409 View attachment 206408 View attachment 206407 View attachment 206407 View attachment 206408 View attachment 206409 View attachment 206411

Cheers all,

Jack

Enjoy! That will be some sleeper after time...is one before tbf

Reactions: Jcbmally
All,

Gone for Dravit grey, black windows, white interior & tints. My current S3 is grey & I love it.View attachment 206411 View attachment 206409 View attachment 206408 View attachment 206407 View attachment 206407 View attachment 206408 View attachment 206409 View attachment 206411

Cheers all,

Jack
Is that 700 nm of torque

Reactions: NevMan
The BMW 3 series touring is very nice. Potentially looking at a replacement for my A4 and it will be between the FL A4 avant and the 3 series touring. It will come down to the monthlies as it is a company buy. Either way I’ll be happy!

Reactions: NevMan
Last edited:
Reactions: jimojameso and NevMan
All,

Cheers all,

Jack

That looks very smart, didn’t realise the 330e power was that high from stock now.

That looks very smart, didn’t realise the 330e power was that high from stock now.

Me either! I had never even considered one until a few weeks ago. I had my mind set on the 405bhp Volvo s60 t8 Polestar, but the bmw with all the kit worked out much more competitively than the volvo. It drove better too!

Hopefully I will enjoy it as much if not more than the S3, I will certainly miss the Audi though.

Reactions: TYb and Sandra
Good luck with the new car Jack. We hope you will still pop in and see us and give an update on the car, :)

Reactions: Jcbmally
Bringing this one back…

currently drive an 18 plate S3 & like you I’m moving over to a 330e m sport pro edition later this year. Almost exactly the same spec as you here.

gotta ask how you find the beemer & how it compares to the S3?

cheers
Chris

Recently had one of these as a hire car. Really liked it, I’d go for the 330i if it was still available but they’ve discontinued it for some reason so the only one available is the 340i