S3 fuel leaking

R55 MRU

Reaction score
ok so just go the car back from Audi with an engine speed sensor problem. Now driving last night the fuel is ******* out from underneath the car. Just in front of the driverside rear wheel. Could the fuel filter have cracked? Any ideas? Would this be covered under warranty? My car has warranty with Audi. But I have a forge spacer fitted and a itg Cai. Will it void the warranty?

No reason why something unrelated should void the warranty although you may need to stress that.

Get it trailered back to Audi ASAP.

Agree, your mods are unrelated.

Could be fuel filter or tank (hopefully former as its cheaper). Take it you haven't driven over debris in road? Hope no one has tried to break your tank to symphony off fuel. Unusual failure point.

Audi roadside assist is coming in the next hour chap at Audi said they will fix it for me. Obviously have to look first. Haven't driven over anything not to my knowledge. Had a peek under the car and I can see the fuel filter exactly at the point where the petrol was leaking from

Best of luck. Hope it's fixed quickly.

just out of interest with the problems you are having with your car how have you been dealing with Audi Dealers? i mean are you still taking a calm tone or just going nuts at them?

Calm tone. Roadside assistance is fixing the car on the driveway. I just generally chat to one guy. So I always go back to him

Broken fuel filter. Fixing today Usually not covered under warranty. But Audi are waving any fee. Because of issues I have had lately

Car is fixed now. Apparently they will reimburse the fuel I lost whenever my car is next in Milton Keynes whenever is convenient to me