S3 for sale ?

Sorry just got link on hopefully mate, asm in aylesbury bud

Dunno the sellers but seems quite a lot for a modified car of that age...definitely check for clocking, around 75000 favourite mileage

I thought it was priced pretty well for a car that's only slightly modded and also 3 months warranty if it's worth the paper it's written on lol. Any one else who has a view on the car or dealt with the company ? Ams in aylesbury ? Thanks

Don't know the company but traders will always overprice there cars, personally I think that is overpriced!

What would be a good price for that car ? Most I see are from 11.5k to 14.5k yes some have lower miles but some have way less spec and still asking 13k or 14 k ?

That seems expensive to me, I recently bought an S3 with the same spec on 70k for just under 11, that came with a 6 month warranty, 4 new tyres, 12 months MOT and a service. The car is perfect, no dents and wheels in perfect condition.

Fair play mate - if I can get it down I may be interested still as it looks a nice car and they say it's really mint but will see if that's the case,thing is I would like a stage 2 plus but they don't come up much and at least the expense of the full miltek and air intake is done so it will be just fuel pump and remap and a few brake and suspension mods to do ?

I sold my S3 to these guys a few months ago ironically (didn't know they were trade at first) so I can tell you what their margin would be between what the advertised and what I sold to them for. IMO they may pay higher than others for the cars.

All I'd say from my opinion, is that I would ask a lot of questions if you are seriously inquiring about a car they have, as in their advert for my old car they had added additional equipment and all sorts in their description and used phrases like "fastest S3 driven" and "super smooth gearbox".

I haven't dealt with them personally but at the same time I haven't heard anything bad about them. A friend of mine used to valet cars for them.

Is there any reason why it does not have a Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, I allways thought the S3 had them as standard......could be wrong mind.

Cheers Dan

I'm not totally clued up on Audi to be fair but my understanding is it was an optional extra ? I could be wrong tho lol

Is there any reason why it does not have a Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, I allways thought the S3 had them as standard......could be wrong mind.

Cheers Dan

Think they may have become standard on later models. When I was originally looking a few years ago at 2007 plate S3s, many didn't have the FBSW

Reactions: dandav1985
Is there any reason why it does not have a Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, I allways thought the S3 had them as standard......could be wrong mind. Cheers Dan
Pretty sure they became standard on the facelift models.

Reactions: Tay and dandav1985
That seems expensive to me, I recently bought an S3 with the same spec on 70k for just under 11, that came with a 6 month warranty, 4 new tyres, 12 months MOT and a service. The car is perfect, no dents and wheels in perfect condition.

where did you get that car buddy ? Was it an Audi dealer ? I am always looking on piston heads- eBay- and gumtree and most of the car dealers ask silly money for anything below 50k milage ?

That is an 8P2 so won't have a flat bottom steering wheel, that was an 8P3 facelift item (from the TT mk2).

where did you get that car buddy ? Was it an Audi dealer ? I am always looking on piston heads- eBay- and gumtree and most of the car dealers ask silly money for anything below 50k milage ?

Not Audi but came from a BMW dealer, I got lucky I think :)

Was it silver from sytner solihull ?

That's the one but I've just realised after reading the thread again that mine isn't mapped or have the Miltek, sorry :wacko:, although I could still add those for less than the price of the car in the advert. I still think that price is expensive based on all ads I looked at in the build up to buying mine. I had an 11k budget and mileage limit of 80k and there were quite a few that came up which had the map & Miltek. If you're not too far from the dealer it's worth having a look or at least give them a ring and see what's the lowest they will take.

EDIT-just had a quick look at auto trader and saw this Audi S3 Quattro 3dr 2.0, doesn't have the Miltek but I think there are better options for the S3

Last edited:
Thanks rustybucket just hope car is better than your user name lol ha ha !
I tried to ****** look at your car mate as im in solihull but it was closed and wasnt on view outside lol fair play fella as it looked nice mate 👍 cant wait to get one bud my bro has just bought a mint 8p one thats got loads of bits extra like sat nav n cruise control and more its ace 👍

I am local and viewed this car, not the greatest of condition for the price if you ask me.

Started it up service light was on, interior was filthy and the bonnet/bumper was stone chipped to **** i have a 2.0 tdi with 110k on the clock and mines in better condition.

Last edited: