S3 floor mats

Yaz

Reaction score
Website
www.psplimited.com
Hi,

I'm new to this site as i bought an S3 last week. It's a 2000(W) 210bhp model.
My new ride didn't come with car mats, so i would like to buy a set ASAP, however i've been told that the quattro mats are a different shape to a normal A3, is this true?

Also can anyone recommend where i should buy these from? main dealer?? - My local Audi don't have any in stock however they also do not know if there is a difference between the A3 & S3 mats...:think:

Thanks in advance guys.

Yaz

Hi mate, I'm sure the mats are the same size. Dealer is your only option unless you find a second hand set on ebay.

Thanks for your prompt reply Maz. Main dealer want £70 inc VAT but they aren't sure if the mats will fit. I might just have to get them to order the mats and try them.

I was just wondering if there was a good aftermarket solution at a cheaper cost.

thanks again mate.

Yaz

Hi Yaz,

I had the same problem and still have no mats in the back :(

You'd be taking a gamble by buying some cheap alternative on egay... If you're lucky you might get a good fit/quality product. The original mats cost a bomb, but they are at least a guaranteed fit and good quality (although the driver's mat will wear quite quickly). Just make sure to give your dealer your car's registration number and they should find the correct part number for your car as I did to get the front mats for mine at least.

a pair of front mats from the main dealer cost me about 35 quid.

i bought mine on ebay. front matts and for the back with an S3 logo sticked in it.

I paid 60 euro for them.

just look on ebay. I found it on the german ebay, but I am not sure they ship to england.

ebay.de has more parts to find than other ebays.

i paid just over £50 for full set in black from stealer, although i did use my Audi contact to purchase them for me.....appears they have different trade prices also so even a trade/VAT account wont guarantee the cheapest price

incidently, the A3 mats are the same as the S3

Could the S3 badges be any bigger in that ebay ad ?????

LOL!

As bizzare as it sounds the S3 logo's aren't so in your face on the Mat as it looks which is quite nice....