S3 floor mats

I'd be after a set too but preferably without the reassurance of what model car I'm driving (looks kack, no offense).

I'd be interested, if the mats had a small, classier corner logo (about an eighth of that size).

That large logo just looks a bit -erm- cheap, IMO. :whistle2:

Awesome GTI will make S3 logo`d Mats the same as the Mk4 golf ones they show on their website for £39.95.

I dont have them but have been toying with the idea.

As for the ones from germany on Ebay i have contacted multiple different sellers to either be told only LHD or sorry dont post to UK so gave up with that route.

I'd be interested, if the mats had a small, classier corner logo (about an eighth of that size).

That large logo just looks a bit -erm- cheap, IMO. :whistle2:

Considering that they are based on the current rs4 / rs6 trend of larger logo I'm assuming the branding/styling in those vehicles might also considered 'cheap'.

The truth of the matter is that they look much better in situ but its a question of choice. You like them or you don't.

No go, can't do it because of the copywrite so I've ordered some plain black ones:blink:

I did a large group buy of mats from a guy on eBay a while ago, about 30+ people I think. They cost about £30 for all 4 with the two fronts having an S3 or s-line logo on the corner nearest the seat and door. IMO they are pretty good quality and have no real signs of wear roughly a year maybe more down the line. I'll take some pics n post them on here tomorrow n try and find the seller I got them off.

I got some really nice plain plush fitted matts custom made by Halfrauds :) cost nearly £50 mind... You tell them the material you want, the edge binding, and a few other customisables and a week later they were ready to collect :)

I did a large group buy of mats from a guy on eBay a while ago, about 30+ people I think. They cost about £30 for all 4 with the two fronts having an S3 or s-line logo on the corner nearest the seat and door. IMO they are pretty good quality and have no real signs of wear roughly a year maybe more down the line. I'll take some pics n post them on here tomorrow n try and find the seller I got them off.
mine are still looking good.
been taken in and out a few times and clip in nicely.
was a good group buy you set up back in the day. where has that thread gone?

If you can find the info in reagrds to this that would be great as i am sure there are few peeps on here that would be interested in a reasonably priced quality set of mats with the logos too.

Cheers

Well done dude.

Was going to find that link and take pics of my mats but been suffering from glandular fever the last couple of days so barely wanted to go on the pc let alone go outside and take pics.
There's pics on that link for people wanting to know what they look like and here's a link to the guy we got them off Car Mats in Black to fit Audi A3/S3 (96-02) + S3 logo | eBay