S3 FL MPG

Waleed.17

Reaction score
So I wanted to know what people’s mpg is I’m getting around 11-18 mpg with a mix of sport driving and normal I don’t think this seems right the car has a resonator delete but wouldn’t think it affects the mpg this much

I average about 30-34mgp, obviously drops a bit when booting it around but never as low as yours and I’ve got it stage 1 mapped.

I get 32-36mpg on daily basis but can get lower figures if driving more dynamically. Long motorway runs manage to get 40-41

I get 32-36mpg on daily basis but can get lower figures if driving more dynamically. Long motorway runs manage to get 40-41
Mine on a daily basis around town is 16mpg that’s with filling up momentum

That's half normal, I'd say you have a problem for sure.

Are there any errors, is there any vast smell of fuel from the exhaust, did they disturb the exhaust sensors, was it mapped recently, all relevant.

Mine on a daily basis around town is 16mpg that’s with filling up momentum
Sounds like you’re dumping fuel somewhere as it shouldn’t be this low.
I’d be tempted to look at a diagnostics or something to see if there’s any issues. Not running any pops and bangs maps are you ?

Are there any errors, is there any vast smell of fuel from the exhaust, did they disturb the exhaust sensors, was it mapped recently, all relevant.
No nothing the car is spot on as I’ve only a bought the car within the past 2 months it had the resonator come with it

No nothing the car is spot on as I’ve only a bought the car within the past 2 months it had the resonator come with it
Did you buy from a dealer or private?
Given it came with a res delete I’d be tempted to take it to a garage and check if it’s been mapped.

I’d be tempted to look at a diagnostics or something to see if there’s any issues. Not running any pops and bangs maps are you ?
Not that
not that I am aware I’ve had the car for 2 months it came with a resonator delete but it does pop but that is when your in dynamic and your shifting it does the normal dsg fart but if i was to downshift from 3 to 2 and 2-1 it would pop but more of a low end range of revs but it is a big amount of pops that you’d think the car has pops or bangs as the car doesn’t have a map as I’ve had a few Mexico runs

Did you buy from a dealer or private?
Given it came with a res delete I’d be tempted to take it to a garage and check if it’s been mapped.
The car came from a dealer but I’ve had a few Mexico runs and I’ve had the ordinary gaps from a 140 as these are running 350 and the s3 is 305-310 which you’d expect the m140 to gap regardless

The car came from a dealer but I’ve had a few Mexico runs and I’ve had the ordinary gaps from a 140 as these are running 350 and the s3 is 305-310 which you’d expect the m140 to gap regardless
I’d still be tempted to take it to a garage for someone check it over and be tempted to even do a dyno run. With mapped cars the boost usually kicks in at certain RPM. My stage 1 kicks in at around 3500 where you just feel the car throw you back into the seat and go like stink . Any similar feels? Also interestingly when I put my car in the dyno stock power was 325 rather than quoted 310 and it was factory new so I knew it had no mods.

I’d still be tempted to take it to a garage for someone check it over and be tempted to even do a dyno run. With mapped cars the boost usually kicks in at certain RPM. My stage 1 kicks in at around 3500 where you just feel the car throw you back into the seat and go like stink . Any similar feels? Also interestingly when I put my car in the dyno stock power was 325 rather than quoted 310 and it was factory new so I knew it had no mods.
Yes that Is true but from my knowledge it doesn’t seem to have a map as it seems like it’s below the 350 mark but I deffo will get it dynod to see what power it really is pushing I will get a video of the resonator sound and let yih all make a judgment on if I have pops or bangs

No smell of fuel and no errors at all