S3 extended Auid warranty - costs?

scoobyc

Reaction score
I'm currently looking at used S3 sportbacks and some are coming towards the end of their warranty period. Has anyone recently had a quote or taken out an extended warranty with audi and if so what was the cost? I'm thinking 3 year old with less than 30k miles as a rough indicator. Thanks for any help, sc.

From memory its £700-900 depending on annual mileage.
Beware its a 3rd party warranty AUDI are selling you so the cover isnt quite as extensive as the factory warranty.

I didnt bother when mine hit 3 yr old and fortunately its was Ok so I saved a chunk.

Good luck
Paul

I'm currently looking at used S3 sportbacks and some are coming towards the end of their warranty period. Has anyone recently had a quote or taken out an extended warranty with audi and if so what was the cost? I'm thinking 3 year old with less than 30k miles as a rough indicator. Thanks for any help, sc.
Mine was just out of warranty at 3 years & a couple of months, at 27,000 miles, when I bought it the main dealer threw in 2 years warranty and servicing F.O.C, including key & breakdown cover! They gave me the factory extension.

It can't hurt to ask. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks, the car currently top of my list isn't from an Audi dealer so not really an option asking for another year. Sounds like if I get anything remotely worrying sorted before the original warranty runs out and then have a slush fund just in case. Thanks sc.