S3 Exhausts

Dippy226

Reaction score
Hi guys just new to here.
i have recently bought an audi S3 just wondering what people think is the proffered exhaust to put on it when I save some more money. I don't want it to be silly load just sound nice when it's getting some extra fuel 😉
Thanks

If you want a full system them BCS is the way forward. If you just want a cat back then go for a milltek. Best bang for your buck!

Thanks. Just go for resonated so it's not to load??
Should have also asked where everyone is buying there's
Thanks

Depends what your after really.
I always swear by BCS exhausts and have had them on my previous 2 cars.
Although I bought a Milltek resonated catback at the right price and to be fair it sounded good but I didn't like the drone on cold start or the very short tailpipe setup.
I removed it and so,d it after 4 weeks and now waiting on BCS making my powervalve system.
I should've saved the money and time and ordered BCS in the first place.

Okay thanks I will keep that in mind when my funds let me lol

I have the turbo back miltek, resonated perfect for me

BCS Powervalve if you want to retain OEM sound off boost and only be loud when you floor it otherwise standard non powervalve is good enough to make better sound but having had Milltek previously and now BCS can confirm that the quality of the BCS system is just fantastic and its lighter yet sounds much better.

Last edited:
Which system is louder non powervalve bcs non res or milltek non res?

BCS powervalve all day.

Nice and quiet when you want it to be, for example on the motorway - northing worse than nasty exhaust drone - then pretty tasty when you press the go pedal hard!

Reactions: Dippy226 and RedDejavu