S3 exhaust

Al

Yes it does, I had a look at mine and noticed it.

Think it makes it sound nicer at high revs!

I thought id miss the R32's exhaust note.... but have to say I love the noise of the S3 when you give it some

Hi Al,

How you doing - moving over to the new S3 I see.

I've had a ltest drive (of JamS3's) and am very tempted myself. Just need to sort a couple of other projects out fisrt and an order will be going in I think, probably the end of the year.

Which will also let you, JamS3 and the rest of the people on here test them out and iron all of the problems out before I take the plunge.

Hey Paul!!!! How's things!

Yeah, the new one ticks all the boxes like the old one did, its just moved the performance and handling up a notch.

I can feel some meets coming on, rolling road days, santapod, it'll be like the old days! Well, kind of.

AL

AL_B said:
Hey Paul!!!! How's things!

I can feel some meets coming on, rolling road days, santapod, it'll be like the old days! Well, kind of.

AL

Sounds good AL, probably going to be next year by the time i've finished this ****** house extension though. I also need to test the babyseats in the back of the new S3 also. Think it should be ok as they have more room in the back than the old shape S3. I've also got the company smoke machine to run around in if we do get squeezed for space.

As you can see I'm slowly talking myself into by the S3, rather than being practicle and buying a S3 Sportback or a new A4. One way or another a new Audi is on the cards though.

Now back on topic - 4k Euros - WTF - I can appreciate the craftmanship thats gone into making it, along with the cats that arn't cheap, plus the flappy gizmo's but if anyone pays that for an exhaust they want their heads read.