S3 DSG test drive.......thoughts

lol, stop winding them up P!!

Well I get the pop with DSG oh and a lovely V6 roar! sweet music!

As for the SB over 3 dr, I have 3 kids to fit in the back and my 3 dr manages it easily!

cheers Sarah, you read so much about people having their first kid and swapping for a massive vectra or similar...never understood it, would imagine it's easier but at what cost..... i do prefer the bodyshape of the 3 door better, if only it had LED rears :(

My gripe with the 3 door is the way the doors open. They always seem to close themselves nearly taking my leg off as i'm not pushing them open enough. Push harder and the damn things bounce back and close again :(

My gripe with the 3 door is the way the doors open. They always seem to close themselves nearly taking my leg off as i'm not pushing them open enough. Push harder and the damn things bounce back and close again :(

You have some big problems in your life !! These car doors can really bring you down eh ?

Ah thats because you havn't got the right touch!!!!! lol