S3 Detailed

Sean_S3

Reaction score
Check out the Work carried out by Jimmy "the gent" White of WhiteDetails on my S3.

After a pyracantha bush fell on my car last year and give it some nice deep scratches i decided to get saving and have the car professionally detailed.

Major paint correction was carried out, the interior and engine bay was freshened up also.

White Details: Audi S3 (8L)

It took Jim almost 24 hours to get the job done and the results are simply staggering. The car is 10 years old now and to look at it you would think it had just left the showroom. All i can say is anybody wanting to get this kind of work done should consider WhiteDetails.

Cheers.
Sean.

looks good, seen his work before and always looks top. bet your well chuffed :)

Westle, send him a PM, im sure he will be able to give you a price tailored to what you need.

Saw this over on another forum, wondered who it belonged to :)

Top dollar work, as per!

He's done an amazing job, car looks stunning. If you dont mind me asking i'd also like to know hoe much it cost? Mine is i desperate need of a good valet.

Hey all. I was quoted between £350 - £400 for the major correction and ended up paying £370 with the interior detail thrown in for free as a February special , so all in all money well spent. Cost a fair bit in fuel to get down from leeds with a mate but it was worth the journey.

All ive got to do know is keep it clean, which is easier said than done with black !!

Cheers
Sean.

Tbh that's a good price considering the quality and out come. Where abouts did you have to travel to sean?

Hi Sean,

Good to meet you buddy - thanks for making the trip down.

Sorry for poor communications earlier; flying around at the unit on a G60 Carrado and my phone dies (still with my iPhone issues.....!) Just nipped home for a cheeky haircut and I'm heading back out to get a couple more hours in before I start early tomorrow on Day 2.

Glad you're pleased with the results. It was a tough one, but, well worth it (still checking pistonheads etc for another S3 myself.. ;)! )

I'll upload the photo album on my server for you somewhere and mail you the link so you can download the lot and save for history etc.

Got to dash! Thanks everyone

Jim

Tbh that's a good price considering the quality and out come. Where abouts did you have to travel to sean?

I live south east of Leeds near Castleford so it was straight down the A1 for about 60 miles and then about 6 mile to get to the compound, so not a major trek. Had to arrange a lift for the two days that I was booked in for but the travel was worth the outcome.

Cheers Jim , good to meet you too. I think you need to get another S3 definately , Possibly one thats seen better days condition wise which you can spend time getting right for shows etc. If you have the space then why not.

Yes if you could upload the photos that would be great.

Cheers
Sean.

Jim, good job as always, love looking at the work you do....even better as its on an S3 :)

Hi Sean,

Link to the images sent to your Yahoo account.

Be sure to post a few of your own next time you get the camera out!

Jim

Thanks for the email Jim , I'm currently having computer problems at home but once sorted (hopefully tonight) i will let you know once ive downloaded them. A dvd with the hi res pics would be great if its no trouble.

Might get round to washing it this weekend as a bird left a deposit on the boot lid !

Cheers
Sean.

Thanks for the email Jim , I'm currently having computer problems at home but once sorted (hopefully tonight) i will let you know once ive downloaded them. A dvd with the hi res pics would be great if its no trouble.

Might get round to washing it this weekend as a bird left a deposit on the boot lid !

Cheers
Sean.
AH birds and shiney cars....:eyebrows:

Cheers
Sean.

remove bird poo as soon as possible as it leaves a mark.

Yes it stains the paintwork , didnt want to wipe it off though without washing the car in fear of scratching.

Cheers.

Wow. I think I'm actually aroused by how well that finish has come out.

(looks at my matt 12 year old off white A3 and sighs...)

Hello Jim.

Yes all is well , managing to keep on top of things without inflicting any new marks . It taking me a good 6 hour to give it a proper clean though as im been extra careful ! Im going away this coming weekend but when i get back I will get some photos up. The raceglaze wax makes the car look very impressive in the nice weather.

Cheers.
Sean.