S3 Deposits

KEMS

Kems.
Reaction score
How much did you guys deposit when you were purchasing your S3's? I have an A3 and an RS3. For my RS3 I deposited 7k and got a 3.5k dealership contribution. I share my RS3 with my dad and the A3 is mine. I deposited 3k for my A3 but I'm looking to upgrade to an S3 or just a maxed out a3 (options wise).
Thanks guys :D

If you have a look at John Clark website they have good deposits, from £1k. I am off to see them this time in from work

Reactions: KEMS
Depends on what you want to pay each month. Once agreed on the price of the car I told them I didn't want to pay over £400 per month, with that in mind he said a £1000 deposit will get me under £400, so that's what I put down :)

I see my monthly payment as what I'm willing to lose/pay each month for my enjoyment, if I'm in equity at anytime all well and good :)

Depends on what you want to pay each month. Once agreed on the price of the car I told them I didn't want to pay over £400 per month, with that in mind he said a £1000 deposit will get me under £400, so that's what I put down :)

I see my monthly payment as what I'm willing to lose/pay each month for my enjoyment, if I'm in equity at anytime all well and good :)
£1000 for under 400 a month?! Did you car cost 10k lmao how is that possible

Got a good chunk knocked off the price with a decent GFV which helped.

Try changing the figures around on their website, they show your deposit as 10%, most of us get that or more off anyway so that's the same as your negotiated discount.

S3 Saloon:

Audi Finance Calculator   Audi UK

Got a good chunk knocked off the price with a decent GFV which helped.

Try changing the figures around on their website, they show your deposit as 10%, most of us get that or more off anyway so that's the same as your negotiated discount.

S3 Saloon:

View attachment 73919
Oh I see I see but I want a SB and after a few good options of mine I think I might have to give 5k or more to help support my monthlys

My advice would be to build the car you want, use the likes of carwow to get the best discount/price and go from there.

Again as an example, a basic SB with a negotiated 10% off and £1000 deposit (the £4,185 shown) is lower than you think:

Audi Finance Calculator   Audi UK

PS: The new deals are out in January, personally being so close I'd wait to see what comes up! Both the hatch and saloon have a deposit allowance on them now, so I'd have a punt something will change on the SB in January!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah yh
My advice would be to build the car you want, use the likes of carwow to get the best discount/price and go from there.

Again as an example, a basic SB with a negotiated 10% off and £1000 deposit (the £4,185 shown) is lower than you think:

View attachment 73924
ats true thanks for your help bro :) I'm gonna go do a bit of research now and I'm on my way to my Audi dealership as we speak

So they didn't offer you any discount at all???

Now try: https://www.carwow.co.uk/

You don't get calls or hassle, just an email to say you have offers. You go back to that site to view them.

I didn't want to spend more than 500 a month.

I put down no deposit.

There aint a lot great deals out there just now....l have just come off the phone to my son....to keep a look out for another car,for next March a stock prestige car Sedan in Merlin Purple..so will wait and see what the nest few months bring...was offered 14-5% before on such a car...