S3 Daytona Grey

can anyone confirm that within myAudi under infotainment, that sound package "branded" IS B&O, as I absolutely fking hope so, becaus thats what I ordered. It doesn't state B&O anywhere else!!!

View attachment 37285

In Australia, when we order the S-Performance Pack, that's the sound package we get (B&O), and in myAudi I have the same "branded" item too, so I say it's correct.

Reactions: monopole
can anyone confirm that within myAudi under infotainment, that sound package "branded" IS B&O, as I absolutely fking hope so, becaus thats what I ordered. It doesn't state B&O anywhere else!!!
In Australia, when we order the S-Performance Pack, that's the sound package we get (B&O), and in myAudi I have the same "branded" item too, so I say it's correct.

And I'm sure it's correct too - I ordered the B&O separately and it is:- 9VS - Sound Package Branded". So all good for you and for me too, because I thought my interior in-lays had been made as black instead of silver (MyAudi print-out says at the top that my car has black inlays, but when I went to erWin and paid the 5 Euros, it gives all of the codes and while it also says the interior is black,black, black ..., one of the inclusions is 5TG which is the silver in-lays as I ordered. I understand anyone with the Australian S Performnce pack as Longy does, will have black in-lays and should have the code - 5MY Decorative Inserts.

This site has a 235 page pdf of all the codes (VW & Audi apparently are the same), but as with our car print-outs the descriptions are pretty poor. For example the Audi Hold Assist is code UH2 but that code's description is "Parking brake". Hmmm, even worse than the B&O one.
http://vag-codes.info/files/options/vag-option-codes.pdf

or this one is a decoder - enter a code here:
VW Group Option Codes Decoder

All we need now is the Audi Australia options list showing every code. I have some already and will try to get more.

Hi guys, does any have images of a Daytona Grey Audi s3 sedan with black styling pack and the star design wheels but in gloss black even after-market (factory order)? I've just ordered this and really would love to see what it looks like!