S3 Colours

Wilo

Reaction score
Right i am after a S3 up to the face lift so a 99 to 01 (i think that is right) and i want a unusual color i like the yellow is there any other colors that people like (is the noggy only on the later cars)
and i have seen like a orange color do you have any pics

cheers

You are most likely thinking of Absolute Red. This can look an orangey shade it some light.

the Pappaya Orange what years did this get sold in?

[ QUOTE ]
the Pappaya Orange what years did this get sold in?

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I am aware that colour was a special order colour. So it's going to be hard to find one at all.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pappaya Orange...

http://www.audi-sport.net/attach/53497-101_0109.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Just noticed that was at Stafford Audi.

Who took the picture?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wee Marky from this forum owns that car... I presume he took that picture before he bought it or on the day he collected it.

Is there a full list of available colours for the S3 as I want to know what colour mine is.

[ QUOTE ]
This is the colour of my car
AS-11.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Exhaust Bigmouse, not keen on the silver boothandle though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif Never seen an S3 in Cactus Green before, looks nice. Goodwood Green is darker, similar to BRG, but mettalic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

This is absolute red which is one of the more rarer colours. Depending upon the light and how well it's polished it goes from looking red to a reddy orange!

[ QUOTE ]
Mines Whale Grey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dolphin Grey?

My S3 is Merlin Purple, not sure how rare this colour is, but haven't seen too many on the roads?

does anybody else here own an S3 in this colour?

Vern

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mines Whale Grey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dolphin Grey?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, its monk fish grey.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mines Whale Grey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dolphin Grey?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, its monk fish grey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be worse - rock turpit brown!

Papaya Orange is nice but hey do not drive too close to lorries as i cannot find a Touch Up Pen?? Anyone able to shed light on why?? Also how many are in this colour I have never seen one anywhere?? Even a pic??

Kind Regards

Mark

Remember Keep Shiny Side Up!!

[ QUOTE ]
Papaya Orange is nice but hey do not drive too close to lorries as i cannot find a Touch Up Pen?? Anyone able to shed light on why?? Also how many are in this colour I have never seen one anywhere?? Even a pic??

Kind Regards

Mark

Remember Keep Shiny Side Up!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you from Stafford area? As I've never seen the car and I am sure I would notice it if I saw it LOL