S3 colour?

thegoal007

Another S3 owner....
How’s this 6 year post got dug up?
The leather, steering wheel and dash, door inserts are all a light grey which was not standard colour hence why the airbag is a different colour

Must admit I only looked at the seats and it look like glaring sunshine that made the 'presumed' black seats look lighter....and in fact I thought they looked well worn. anyway, looking closely at the steering wheel I see what you mean - personally prefer the solid black leather.

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Yeah not a fan off the light grey
Must admit I only looked at the seats and it look like glaring sunshine that made the 'presumed' black seats look lighter....and in fact I thought they looked well worn. anyway, looking closely at the steering wheel I see what you mean - personally prefer the solid black leather.

GRELA

I really want to find out what sort of code or type of leather that is so that one day i can sort the interior out when the time is right. Papaya is going to get a little re-fresh in a couple weeks time so i can finally start driving her, and getting financially broke again hahaha

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
what is it about the interior that looks awesome, isn't it standard?
+1 colour looking good.

Blimey! quote me on something I said 6 years ago... I stand by it! I think it looks great! I don't think that interior would suit a more normal colour like black, noggy, silver or ming blue but on that Papaya it sets it off nicely!