S3 carbon rear diffuser

Chamb0

Reaction score
Hey all as the title say's i would like to get some carbon parts for my S3 for Xmas, I've seen mirror caps at my local Audi but cant find a carbon rear diffuser. Any know of any sites that sell them?

Might be worth just getting mine wrapped...

Haven't seen any around, am interested myself. Thought about wrapping it up but would prefer a more aggressively styled diffuser to be honest..

https://carbon-designz.com

The prices put me off a bit though.
I'd recommend steering clear of BKS tuning. Tried ordering some stuff earlier this year. Nothing but trouble and never reply to emails unless you get PayPal involved (if you pay that way). Check out posts to their Facebook page. Anyway, happy Xmas lol :)

Reviving this thread as I'm trying to source a carbon diffuser for my S3 Sportback but having trouble finding one.
Anyone know where to get one?

I've used BKS-Tuning and Carbon Designs in the past with no issues. In fact I've just ordered a carbon rear valance for my S7 from them.

The carbon components are made to order, so delivery is anything up to 8 weeks. I've has carbon from them in the past, and it's top quality, not Chinese copies. :racer:

Reactions: J6YAK