S3 'car throttle' thread on Facebook -

Essexman

Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys using Facebook seen this/ intrested in seing this ? -

Saw it on their facebook, added my 2 cents, sounds like a lot of people bought cars that had never been serviced! i wouldn't say they are any more unreliable than any other petrol turbo car apart from the terrible PCV system.

Reactions: Essexman
Is it the servers that auto delete posts connected to Facebook ? or an admin doing it manualy ?
Why ? if its to do with not being allowed to post about other sites or something, there is an open thread linking to Ebay in one of the stickies, so it cant be that reason ?

Is it the servers that auto delete posts connected to Facebook ? or an admin doing it manualy ?
Why ? if its to do with not being allowed to post about other sites or something, there is an open thread linking to Ebay in one of the stickies, so it cant be that reason ?

If you are on about this....

Captureasn

...then thats Facebook's doing not ASN's

<tuffty/>

Yeah I saw that...

Then commented

'Money pit! lol'

Reactions: Essexman
Go for it PT, I'll bet 1 litre of V-power that your intolerance of morons won't allow you to negatively effect the moron:helpful ratio the forum is currently suffering with :laugh:

Reactions: Rainbird, superkarl, scotty_24 and 2 others
Go for it PT, I'll bet 1 litre of V-power that your intolerance of morons won't allow you to negatively effect the moron:helpful ratio the forum is currently suffering with :laugh:

You got me there mate.... rescinded...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Erikn89nl and Prawn
I painted stuff! it was all a dark grey similar to the colour of my car, decided the engine bar is going to be all black/red though so catch can, heat shield and new air filter all got a few coats of VHT wrinkle. I've already done a spare rocker cover i had + inlet mani.

To do list before the next map: red top coil packs (had the same 4 coil packs since i bought the car, so some fresh ones before the next map will be nice!), new spark plugs, fit inlet mani and phelonic gasket, rocker cover gasket + degrease the engine bay.

Which also leaves me with a question, when changing rocker cover gaskets/half moon gasket, are there any special tools required?

20150625_001312.jpg