S3 BUH Build Thread

cheers nomis i have got gloss black wing mirrors to go on waiting for them back from a mate then the front splitter and the rear valance are also going gloss black

toying with the idea of having the rim protectors colour coded to orange might be a bit OTT though

still think i'd have wing mirrors orange,but defo agree with splitter and valance gloss black.I would leave rim protectors as they are.

Oh my! That looks absolutely tremendous!!! Mirrors, diffuser and front lip will look great in gloss black, but I personally wouldn't do the rim protectors in orange, TBH they look great exactly the way they are, breaking up the whole black wheel thing and giving a bit of definition between wheel and tyre. Exhaust, AP brakes and KW's are the absolute BOMB, ..not forgetting your grille of course, lol!! Love every bit of it, well done Fella!! :wub: xx

Last edited:
beautiful car! and that colour is an absolute head turner!
i agree with the black mirrors rather than orange.
that exhaust system is gorgeous! and top quality work on the rear diffuser! looks just perfect.
if you want orange near the wheels i would say get the centre caps orange rather than the rim protector.
also some subtle tint lamin x on the headlights would look good.

lots of serious work has gone into that car...

That looks immense mate.. Wouldnt do the rim protector orange tho. Cant stop looking at the pics :drool:

beautiful car! and that colour is an absolute head turner!
i agree with the black mirrors rather than orange.
that exhaust system is gorgeous! and top quality work on the rear diffuser! looks just perfect.
if you want orange near the wheels i would say get the centre caps orange rather than the rim protector.
also some subtle tint lamin x on the headlights would look good.
lots of serious work has gone into that car...

Got lamin-x "tint" front lights and fogs wIting for the rears to turn up and it will be on

hi guys and girls having to reconsider what to do witht the car now i could never put the car back to standard as it just wouldn't be right i know its worth more that way but what do you think it is worth now with all the mods its less than a year old with 13k on the clock

How did I miss this thread? That's a gorgeous car you've got there. Me like like like!

i'm seriously considering it i have just ordered a new car my S3 was never really what i wanted don't get me wrong it is a amazing car and have loved every minute of owning and modifing it but it's not what i want and you only live once so ive decided to have the car a i really want even if its for 6 months and i then trade it in, my problem is i have no idea of the value of my S3 been told it should be worth about 25k

Last edited:
bit of a update for you all the car is staying :yes:
it's going to be a road going track car now the toy for the weekends. plan to go to around 500/550 after the gear box is back from HPA in canada next year and more parts are on there way as i type the new car will be here in a few weeks fingers crossed anyway a few pics from the AMD track day at brands hatch top day all went well and the track bug has seriously bitten.

Big thanks to AMD for sorting it all out.
PVWH 1126
PVWH 1153
S3buhimgp1870

bit of a update for you all the car is staying :yes:it's going to be a road going track car now the toy for the weekends. plan to go to around 500/550 after the gear box is back from HPA in canada next year and more parts are on there way as i type the new car will be here in a few weeks fingers crossed anyway a few pics from the AMD track day at brands hatch top day all went well and the track bug has seriously bitten.Big thanks to AMD for sorting it all out.View attachment 6178View attachment 6179View attachment 6180
Good to hear that.....it was a great evening out,and a pleasure to meet you and your folks as well as giving the cars a bit of hoof.
Mine is staying as well(but I think I'd always planned to),but is getting the suspension revised,and a larger set of wheels and tyres.....you'll love having a BT kit on that car,and it makes a huge step from Stg2+.