S3 black edition - Navarra blue or mythos black?

Enjoy @jassyo06 report back your findings, not jealous at all.
IMG 1217

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Both chrome and the black optics are of course all about contrast.....against the paint colour....I personally don't like the chrome for my own car, but l can see why others do....subjective l know,l prefer Matt Aluminium over bothView attachment 114329View attachment 114332 as it looks uber classy and expensive and sporty all in one go....but Navarra blue....is all about Chrome.....

View attachment 114331

Just noticed the RS3 Saloons grille is even wider than the S3's....:whistle2::whistle2:

Reactions: pburv
Yeah yeah! When yer sat in it and Jordan starts crunching some numbers.....................

Pmsl......lol....Naw,wrong car,wrong place,wrong money...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Scottyg
going for all black now based on these pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0111.PNG
    IMG_0111.PNG
    812.3 KB · Views: 1,344
  • IMG_0059.PNG
    IMG_0059.PNG
    672.9 KB · Views: 1,918
Reactions: Audi Bairn
Going off point, would you choose an S5 over an S3 are there are some good lease deals out there for the same price on both cars?

Feeling the love for floret silver with all these new pics arriving in here

My first Audi, a new 2002 B6 A4 SE 2litre petrol was in silver metallic. Loved that car :thumbs up:

TBH it was a floret silver B8.5 S4 saloon that got me thinking about 'em & got me to cancel my S3 saloon order
Going off point, would you choose an S5 over an S3 are there are some good lease deals out there for the same price on both cars?
@Pduck - No brainer for this S5 Sportback PCH deal

Audi S5 Sportback quattro 5dr Tiptronic (new model)

PCH 24 months

Initial payment £3600 incl. VAT
23 months @ £335.99 incl. VAT
10,000 miles / year
13p +VAT / mile excess mileage

Admin fee's £180 incl. VAT

https://www.centralukvehicleleasing...e/77108/audi/a5/s5_quattro_5dr_tiptronic.html

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Good comparison @jassyo06 that Matt Aluminium looks the dugs nuts!
And **** getting stone chips on that...lol....test drive of the TTRS....tomorrow mate, cant wait.....hope the weather calms down though

Silver is ace for this time of year too .... car keeps looking clean for so much longer !

Black & dark blue looked dirty within a day after the slightest bit of rain & really grated after a hard days cleaning just to see it all undone the minute you go out for a drive ... some days even just stood on the drive in rain !!!!

I do still love blue cars though :)

Reactions: Scottyg, TDI-line, Jassyo06 and 3 others
@Audi Bairn

Hi mate .... so how's the transition from the S5 to the S3 going ?

Lovely new motor you got :sunglasses: :yes:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
@Audi Bairn

Hi mate .... so how's the transition from the S5 to the S3 going ?

Lovely new motor you got :sunglasses: :yes:

Hi fella
Really enjoying the S3 but missing the S5 too.
I'll probably do a bit of a write up at some point.
I've just passed 1000 miles so really only now starting to test it out a bit.
Some observations so far (most of which I was aware of when I bought the S3):
Haldex quattro not as good.
Loving the more modern tech, including virtual dash.
Decent pops & bangs from exhausts but only when pushed harder. Easier to get S5 making noises given it has the V6.
Delighted with the colour.
Fuel economy not much different but they're S models so who cares.
Having 5 seats rather than 4 helps.
Overall really enjoying the S3 and looking forward to pushing it a bit more.
:smiley:

Reactions: pburv, TDI-line, Mark_86 and 2 others
Hi fella
Really enjoying the S3 but missing the S5 too.
I'll probably do a bit of a write up at some point.
I've just passed 1000 miles so really only now starting to test it out a bit.
Some observations so far (most of which I was aware of when I bought the S3):
Haldex quattro not as good.
Loving the more modern tech, including virtual dash.
Decent pops & bangs from exhausts but only when pushed harder. Easier to get S5 making noises given it has the V6.
Delighted with the colour.
Fuel economy not much different but they're S models so who cares.
Having 5 seats rather than 4 helps.
Overall really enjoying the S3 and looking forward to pushing it a bit more.
:smiley:

Yeah the S5 was a lovely car & package wasn't it & I really enjoyed mine too.

The engine was a peach & the car very luxurious & a superb cruiser for rapid long distance travel.

I don't miss the huge front doors & appreciate 4 door cars now more than I did before - for garage & car parking.

The virtual dash is stunning isn't it ... I don't have it but the wife's TT does & its very slick.

The S3 & RS3 are both great cars but tbh I'm on my 4th Audi now and not had a single bad one .... I've enjoyed them all & they each have their individual strengths.

Glad your enjoying the S3 & rightly so !

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, TDI-line and 1 other person
Yeah the S5 was a lovely car & package wasn't it & I really enjoyed mine too.

The engine was a peach & the car very luxurious & a superb cruiser for rapid long distance travel.

I don't miss the huge front doors & appreciate 4 door cars now more than I did before - for garage & car parking.

The virtual dash is stunning isn't it ... I don't have it but the wife's TT does & its very slick.

The S3 & RS3 are both great cars but tbh I'm on my 4th Audi now and not had a single bad one .... I've enjoyed them all & they each have their individual strengths.

Glad your enjoying the S3 & rightly so !

Cheers SP!
The other thing I forgot to add which the S3 has over the S5 is no frameless windows to get frozen closed on the cold winter mornings. Drove me up the wall. Now the wife's gone back to the TT, I've not totally escaped but then I don't have to take it to work and go through the palaver of them not dropping / closing again.

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin and Mark_86
@jassyo06 how'd the test drive go??

Dissapointedly it didn't mate A certain person was off work yesterday, he said he was feeling sick but l suspect it was something to do with the 6 pints he had on Monday afternoon pre celebration of one's birthday l think, but to be honest it wasn't the best weather for a test drive, may go in on Sunday if l ain't working and it ain't ******* down

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, TDI-line, Scottyg and 2 others