S3 Black Edition from Grill

What did you pay for it in total?

and yes it includes delivery. dont know how long delivery takes though!

Will let you know when mine arrives. Its on its way so should be here hopefully next week some time.

I've ordered an Audi S3 8P Grill + PDC black A3 Facelift front bumper Grille 8P0853651Q.

Made an offer of £140 + £13 shipping, I think that's a good deal:icon_thumright: On it's way and should be here early next week

We have one for sale which came off Jen's S3, £120 inc delivery if anyone is interested drop me a pm.

Hi Broadster
Has your grill arrived? How long did delivery take? I ordered mine last monday but not received it yet, was wondering if this is normal?
Cheers

Hi Broadster
Has your grill arrived? How long did delivery take? I ordered mine last monday but not received it yet, was wondering if this is normal?
Cheers

Very normal in my experience

The original 1 he sent me got lost apparently. He's shipped another one and supplied me with the tracking details so I can follow it's progress.

Couple of us in Australia bought S3 grills from this seller. Shipping takes ages and the quality of packing isn't the best but ours arrived in perfect condition and are definitely OEM.

Ok. Panic over. Mine arrived. Took 10 days which is good. Packaged well.

ive bought from him in the past.
the grill was in brand new mint condition
but the packaging was not bubble wrapped.
i would recomend him.

My black optic grille with parking sensors was delivered this morning, the chap had to send another unit to me as the original one was lost in transit.
Happy now though and will fit at the weekend.

EDIT** couldn't wait so fitted it this afternoon:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
I bought one off this dealer. Did any of yours have what only appears to be white adhesive on the back of parts of the grill? The actual grill and surround looks fresh and doesnt seem to have been put on a car previously but not sure why it would have this adhesive on if its brand new? He claims it comes like that in the factory?