s3 black edition 2012

rocco s3

awk aye the noo!!!
Reaction score
hi folks,

New to this site as just bought my Audi, was hopping to get some advice on how to get more bhp. based on your different experiences. looking to get around 350/400 bhp. any advice would help as no idea where to start as said above first Audi s3. cheers!!

thanks mate,

will help a lot!

all paperwork and service history with the car from Audi since bought brand new timing belt etc all been done as approaching 60,000 miles,

car is immaculate to be honest, so very happy with my purchase.

Reactions: samuelh_888
I had a quick browse through the maintenance thread and I don’t think it mentions having an inlet manifold carbon clean and injector service. You don’t want a partially blocked injector on a mapped car as it can lead to piston damage.
RTech in Nuneaton can do this for you and they are the go too company for tuning in the U.K. People travel from all over the U.K. for their expertise. A couple of weeks ago someone had travelled from Russia for Nikki’s magic touch.
To get to your required bhp you are looking at stage 2+ which could see 380 BHP and maybe just over 400 lbs ft with a healthy car with the correct modifications. Over 400 BHP you are looking at hybrid or big turbos. A big turbo will mean a handbuilt forged engine.
Be aware it is not a cheap job but all parts are easily available and you will end up with a seriously quick car. So you need to be conscious of handling and braking modifications too.

Reactions: rocco s3
thanks again for the replies,

hopefully going to start getting things done soon so will keep this updated and let you guys know how things are going,

ps.... think i'm also going to change front grill to full black honeycomb style any ideas good place for reg as don't really fancy front bumper under the lights as seen most have done that.

fun times ahead!!!!