S3 being chased in Birmingham

No doubt the Police will use video evidence to convict the S3 driver for speeding.

Being threatened with a knife is no excuse for speeding ........

I like how the people in the other car are kind of mocking the guy for not wanting to be killed.

"He's SHOOK BRUV HAHA"

Yes, when presented with the option of being stabbed to death, or not being stabbed to death, most people will choose the latter.

Reactions: Foshiznik, KenL and wab172uk
Birmingham as usual.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: davc, MattSedg, THQuattro and 2 others
Birmingham as usual.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Birmingham and Bradford are as bad as each other.

Was working on a job in Bradford a few years ago. One of the site supervisors went to the local shop. As he was walking out an Asian looking man was walking in and sneezed. Not thinking, the site supervisor said "Bless you".

All hell broke out then. Shouting, screaming, threatening to get his mates to come round and behead him. All because he said "Bless you". The guy was screaming that he had been insulted. Following him down the street shouting.

Reckoned the guy was middle aged too, so none of this "Bruv" talking rubbish.

Think every S3 or RS3 either gets stolen from Bradford & Birmingham, or end up there. If we ever have a 3rd world war, I hope the first 2 bomb are dropped on them.

Reactions: Terminator x, davc, GW1 and 1 other person
seen on facebook yesterday, i think he uploaded it to his snapchat story as the version i saw was a phone screen recording where he opened the offenders snapchat

No doubt the Police will use video evidence to convict the S3 driver for speeding.

Being threatened with a knife is no excuse for speeding ........

So you rather carry on driving like nothing is wrong and let whoever is trying to attack you to get in front of you block you, smash your window, get you out of your car and kill you ? Hmmm yeah :thumbs up:

Reactions: gynads

Was working on a job in Bradford a few years ago. One of the site supervisors went to the local shop. As he was walking out an Asian looking man was walking in and sneezed. Not thinking, the site supervisor said "Bless you".

All hell broke out then. Shouting, screaming, threatening to get his mates to come round and behead him. All because he said "Bless you". The guy was screaming that he had been insulted. Following him down the street shouting.

Think every S3 or RS3 either gets stolen from Bradford & Birmingham, or end up there. If we ever have a 3rd world war, I hope the first 2 bomb are dropped on them.
Birmingham Really is nasty one of the worst places for vehicle crime. Bradford isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

And its quotes like this that really make my blood boil ***
I've managed to live for 51 years and drive nice cars around the streets of Bradford without getting carjacked or followed, non of my family ever has or any of my friends either!
You can keep your bombs as I actually like living here

Reactions: bobby_s3, KenL, Brumbrum1 and 2 others
And its quotes like this that really make my blood boil ***
I've managed to live for 51 years and drive nice cars around the streets of Bradford without getting carjacked or followed, non of my family ever has or any of my friends either!
You can keep your bombs as I actually like living here
I agree it’s not a bad place as everyone or the media make it out to be.

Reactions: -Ju-
Doesn’t matter where you live, there are decent and **** areas in every town and city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KenL, Brumbrum1, davc and 1 other person

Think every S3 or RS3 either gets stolen from Bradford & Birmingham, or end up there. If we ever have a 3rd world war, are dropped on them.
What kind and intelligent words re bombing..............not.

So you rather carry on driving like nothing is wrong and let whoever is trying to attack you to get in front of you block you, smash your window, get you out of your car and kill you ? Hmmm yeah :thumbs up:

Think it was sarcasm mate

Think you need to look up the word `Sarcasm` in the dictionary

pull over blud your dead while waving knife, yea ok buddy will just stop for you now , low life muppets, wouldnt have got any were near mine once the foot hits the floor , booom laterz lol

I hope the occupants of both cars are registered for organ donation.

Although this seems to have upset a few people, I totally get this mentality. Metropolitan areas become infested with the kind of people in this video, and they do nothing except pollute the gene-pool and destroy the societies they infest. They pass their lack of civility down to their equally wretched offspring, while making the lives of decent people a misery. Whenever I drive through Birmingham or Bradford (which is rare, thank god), I can't help feeling like they just need to nuke the entire place and start again from scratch.

I'm sure there's a bunch of great people trapped there, but the face of both of these cities is an extremely ugly one, and any inner beauty can only be apparent to those who know her well.

Reactions: wab172uk
Unfortunately the same could apply to almost every other city in the UK.

Time to nuke the whole country then I guess and put us all out of our misery.

Unfortunately the same could apply to almost every other city in the UK.

Time to nuke the whole country then I guess and put us all out of our misery.

Yes, you could say that for literally everything about every conceivable topic. And in all instances it would be a pointless and asinine observation to make, just as it is now.

Bradford is every outsiders vision of hell on earth.

You're the one talking about nuking the place, so I guess that makes your point asinine as well.

Anyway London isn't exactly utopia now is it?

No, my comment was related and pertinent to the topic. Yours was something a surly 14 year old would come up with in substitution of any real point to offer

Well done, mate, you've pointed out that other areas of the country are crap - incredible insight, great contribution.

Your generalisation of both Bradford and Birmingham having only driven through the two cities was in itself a fantastic contribution to this thread.

Well done you.

Reactions: cuke2u
Hence why I clearly stated it was an outsiders view.

This isn't a tricky concept, dude, you're just not a very smart, so you're struggling to understand why your point is so hollow. Which is, in turn, precisely why you keep taking what I say and turning it around - at least try to have an original thought if you're going to make so much effort to prove a point, otherwise I'm essentially just arguing with myself if all you're going to do is take what I say and flip it.

It’s a shame the chasing cars airbags didn’t go off just as he raised the knife

Reactions: Foshiznik and DW81
Jeez what is wrong with the youth today. Does no one settle there disputes with a one on one fisty cuffs as to chasing people with knifes and guns.
From what I can make of the video is that they were perhaps chasing the driver over a matter that maybe had nothing to o with trying to steal his car, even so ****** horrible to watch as some innocent driver or bystander could have been wiped out as a result of a crash.