s3 back bumper

ru4shaw

Reaction score
im after a s3 back bumper but does anyone know if i got a s line back bumper of a 06-08 with the plastic diffuser couldnt i just replace the diffuser with a s3 diffuser or are they completly different bumpers
thanks

You can just change the lower diffuser mate as they're the same bumpers on the s line & S3... ;)

so its any s line bumer from a 06 will fit a s3 diffuser becuase im goona go pick one up to day but when i look at the pictures the s3 looks bigger them the s line space for the diffuser

Alright thanks, i am going to pick up a s-line 06 rear bumper but when i first spoke to the guy he said it was off a 5 door but i told him i needed a 3 door so he told me to ring him back later and then i rang him back and he told me it was off a three door. when i go and collect is there any way i can if it is a 5 door or 3 door.
so i can just put the diffuser on the s line bumper

5 door will not fit a 3 door by the way!

I think you can tell from the top of the bumper the shape of the sportback rear lights

Also, ask someone one here with access to ETKA - i think the sport back part numbers end in "A" or something like that - been ages since I change my rear bumper to a s-line, I cannot remember!

Hi mate

Check part number if it starts with 8P4 means sportback i'm 100% sure on that. And if its 3 door 8P3 should have that, but if im wrong some one will correct me. Hope that helps

Ashley

alright thanks ill ask him before i pick it up is there anyway i can tell just by looking becuase its second hand

thats a 5 door bumper for sure. Im guessing its from a 2009 facelift as the bumper & defuser are all the same part? Either that or its not of an A3/S3?