S3 alluminium pedals to an A3?

A19quattro

Reaction score
Has anyone done this,car is an A3 TDI quattro, 2005. Is it easy or difficult, what's involved, also part numbers for the relevant pedals would be helpful. I had a look on Soke Audi and they seem to list 2 accelerator pedals, one for manual, one auto but nothing different from Petrol to Diesel, does this sound right, they do also say to phone to check yo are getting the right parts. Accelerator is my main worry as it has to be right, the rest are just replacement covers I am sure.

Throttle pedals are the same regardless of engine, just choose manual or auto as obviously the brake pedal is bigger on an auto.

There use to be a seller who sold them on ebay for £49,99 brand new genuine but they seem to have ceased trading, thats where I got mine from so can vouch for them being genuine.

OK thanks for that. I have a contact looking into if an accelerator pedal he has will fit. Sounds like it will and if that's he case it's a bargain, then I just need the other 2 covers, fingers crossed :)

Getting the bottom of the accelarator peddle out is a pain
But no worse than splitting the peddle casing which you have to do on the vw caddy to install them lol.

Changed mine recently on my s line DSG, the accelerator pedal is tricky, you can buy a removal tool, but I done mine with two skinny screwdrivers at the same time, you have to be careful not to break the plastic tabs, lots of videos on how to do it on youtube.

easy job to do mate, did mine and really smartens up the interior, got mine off ebay new for about £60 i think, one thing i will say though is with wet shoes the clutch and brake are more slippy, a good wipe on your mats are needed whereas i never needed to with the old black rubber ones :nogarors4:

Also plan on doing this but I have DSG pedals, where are you finding these pedals so cheap?!
Can anyone arrange a group buy if your your supplier is up for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say for 100% as this is a different seller but mine came and are genuine OEM so no probs at all.

These look the same but again don't quote me on this as they are a different person, try sending them a message

I got mine nice and quick and they look like they'll be just fine, just haven't got round to fitting them yet!

Cheers guys, Ah the old buy cheaper form Skoda trick, I forgot abut that one, particularly like the website,lots of interesting info on there,thumbs up!