S3 Age and Mileage

GRE57Y

Reaction score
So, I'm curious to know how many miles you've all done in your S3's and how long you've had it... What do you make of yours so far in a (S)3 Word Review?

12 Months and 23000 miles as of today

Surprising- Calm- Aggressive

James

Attachments

• IMG_2134.JPG
    IMG_2134.JPG
    471.7 KB · Views: 229
8 hours and about 65 miles. Sorry.......couldn't resist!

Reactions: Blackwhite
7 months and 1,700 miles. Don't drive it enough!

0 minutes and 0 miles..... I can't wait!

Reactions: David83S3, Pulp84, Blackwhite and 1 other person
2 months nearly 2000 miles, but on some months it will barely do any.

2 months and just 650 km so far, been garaged for 5 weeks due to work commitments.

Was surprised that it still started after that, my previous Subarus would flatten it's battery after around 4 weeks.

4 and a half months. 22,800 miles. Not an S3, but A3 Saloon s-line. 3 words.... Tank too small.

Reactions: GRE57Y
3200 miles in 2 months

Luxury - stealth - speed

Reactions: David83S3 and GRE57Y
2 months and just 650 km so far, been garaged for 5 weeks due to work commitments.

Was surprised that it still started after that, my previous Subarus would flatten it's battery after around 4 weeks.
Yep im in the same boat. Not driven for weeks alot.

You know when the battery is very flat when the alarm light stops flashing. Give it a 15-20 minute blast out on the road and it seems to charge up again fine

6 months and 7,000 miles (an extra 1000 in the current courtesy car)

Reactions: Pulp84
1 week... 600 smiles...:)..

Awesome - awesome - awesome :icon thumright:

12 months- 14000 miles

Powerful-understated-beauty

might get bored of it after another year though....

Five months and 2,200 miles. spent more time cleaning it than driving it..................! But hey that's white cars for you.

6 months, 11,000 miles... no major issues to report. Seats took an age to get comfortable in, but I'm there now. Throttle pedal was horrid to begin with, but you soon get used to it. Averaging 33mpg and when I potter from A to B, I get 38 to 40mpg. Performance is excellent and handling very good. Car draws a lot of favourable comments on its stealthy good looks and makes Golf R drivers look twice. LOL! Makes some nice noises too if you keep the flap open... niggles? Well, aside from the way the seats adjust and the fact I can't get the steering wheel low enough, rattling windows. Cured that with some gubbins I bought on line to lubricate the rubber seals. *** is pants, so wish I'd specced B&O, you live and learn I suppose. Oh and the Bluetooth - no one can hear much of what I say on handsfree and I've tried several phones too. So, going back to Audi to get that sorted out. All in all, been a good car so far. Fast, economical and good looking. Kind of sums up the S3 to me.

Five months and 2,200 miles. spent more time cleaning it than driving it..................! But hey that's white cars for you.

Too subtle ! Most will have missed this!

Whoosh !

5 months 4k miles, 1k miles done in 15hours through France.
Effective and efficient, not exciting per se but very calm when going very fast.

Still waiting for it's first wash.............

11 months - 8k miles

3 word description:
Lovely peach shape*

*I decided to describe Rachel Riley's ar5e for variety

Reactions: Don76 and Pulp84
11 months 42000km.

jekyll and hyde.

regards

Reactions: Dazzeroo