S3 aftermarket exhausts compilation

Thats what I saw... This car is for rich ones XD

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
MG Motorsport

18-Audi-S3%20(8V)-mg-exhaust-systems-uklady-wydechowe-performance-4d1fkza0lc.jpg

10-Audi-S3%20(8V)-mg-exhaust-systems-uklady-wydechowe-performance-.y86su9im0.jpg

14-Audi-S3%20(8V)-mg-exhaust-systems-uklady-wydechowe-performance-4jso6.l02n.jpg

http://www.mgmotorsport.pl/galleries/gallery?id=277

Reactions: batch, TDI-line, pburv and 1 other person
I've got a BCS powervalve catback on my car and I can confirm its loooooud on boost. With a downpipe I can imagine even louder. With mine being a 1.8T, an S3 is only going to be the same or even louder.

Shameless BCS pimping here...

Yes,it's an 8P,but this is an example of a custom system built by BCS.

Reactions: pburv, Fiddie, S. and 3 others
Remus sounds super great! and are cheap!

Reactions: Rob2k68
Audi S3 magnaflow custom exhaust

wow!

Reactions: Milnesafc
Fast Intentions:

This Cat Back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all S3 owners looking to maximize the performance from their 2.0L TFSI 4 cylinder engine. Our exhaust system will enhance the sound that Audi created from the factory by making it smoother, deeper, and louder.

Built as a direct OEM replacement, our exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. It starts out as Single 3", transitioning to Dual 3" and ending in Quad 2.5" diameter. Our Y Pipe is designed to increase low end torque and maximize power throughout the entire RPM band. The exhaust system is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds; but comes to life at wide open throttle. Our exhaust system gives your Audi S3that exotic sound associated with European sports cars. With the addition of our exhaust system you will improve the aesthetics of your vehicle with its sporty and classy appearance.

8v_s3_exhaust_diagram.jpg

PRODUCT INFO

• Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
  • Single 3" to Dual 3" mandrelbent T-304 stainless steel tubing ending in Quad 2.5" diameter.
  • 5" x 9" oval, 14" long polished stainless steel perforated core muffler.
  • 90mm dual wall, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
  • Dual 8"stainless steel perforated core resonators within the Y Pipe to produce a smooth deep exhaust note.
  • Limited 3 year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship stainless steel mufflers and tips.
  • All gaskets and hardware included.
  • Built in the USA.

how much is that selling for? thanks

The Powervalve variable tone boost actuated cat back 8v system is available to forum members at £1287.00 inc VAT

Reactions: Fiddie and Rob2k68
The Powervalve variable tone boost actuated cat back 8v system is available to forum members at £1287.00 inc VAT

That looks quality - are the valves maintained ? Look like a res in there too ?

Any sound videos ?

Any update on the Akrapovic system?! Will the golf R system fit straight to the s3?

http://www.mach5performance.com/

Exhaust System
Outstanding exhaust system with Valvetronic for everyday use
The AUDI S3 2.0T refined with an MACH5 Performance Exhaust system
awakens the sporty soul of anyone behind the steering wheel. Our Valvetronic exhaust delivers both power and dynamic valve control to
the driver's seat. The full system includes the remote capability to command 3 different modes: on, off, and auto. In on mode,
the valves are fully open for maximum flow and power, releasing the pure sporty sound of the engine. In off mode, the valves are closed
and volume is reduced for a comfortable cruise. The auto mode enables the system to detect the engine RPM and
fuel pedal signal to automatically adjust the valve movements for a dynamic driving experience.

Each part of the exhaust system is individually designed to perfectly fit the AUDI S3 2.0T. Only the best materials were chosen for
the muffler internals to create a unique and breathtaking sound to break free from the ordinary.

9239805657140295.jpg

6552389628846128.jpg
5144924949694965.jpg
3361878608116605.jpg
3619891723649539.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68
Here is my custom built exhaust from the ExhaustDoctor. Full 3" System with 200 cell sports cat.

It is certainly loud enough and is not to bad on drone either!

It is valved but needed to get AWE remote to control them. Still work needed to be done as the valves are opening and shutting when open for some reasson.

overall for the price i feel its better sounding then some aftermarkets i've heard.

Attachments

• IMG_7987.PNG
    IMG_7987.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 266
  • IMG_7989 (3).PNG
    IMG_7989 (3).PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 212
New BCS Powervalve Rev III available across the 8v range.
Cheers
Nige

I'm selling my Milltek non valved non res with GT100 black tips if anyone's interested.

Evening all, not looked through the thread properly but is anyone running a 2017 s3 with a full miltek system (with Decat)