S3 / a3 roof rails retrofit

clarky17

Reaction score
can anyone point me in the direction of anyone can fit located near the midlands I've had my car in the garage for a week and they guy can't do it as there is no template wasted a week of my life and still no roof rails on

where did you get the rails from? I am interested in doing the same to mine (purely for looks though)

We buy new from Audi for clients.

Out of interest , what's the current price from the main stealers?
Back in 2006 roof rails were only £225 as a factory option and the prices for them on eBay are eye-watering.

About £500 plus the fixings, depends on chrome or black.

I havnt checked in a while, so it may have risen, but I'd say that sounds like speculating to accumulate.

I have the roof rails and they are gathering dust. Although I have measurements indicating the location of placement and the distance between attachment points, I prefer to source the template. Finding a template is rather difficult. I have always thought someone would have one and then just trace it on paper, start a group buy and mail it. Seems pretty straightforward to me

Reactions: Matt268uk
I have the roof rails and they are gathering dust. Although I have measurements indicating the location of placement and the distance between attachment points, I prefer to source the template. Finding a template is rather difficult. I have always thought someone would have one and then just trace it on paper, start a group buy and mail it. Seems pretty straightforward to me
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Get drilling you wuss lol.