S3 8v replacement service parts

B.S3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know the part no's for the S3 8v service parts below? Which brand do Audi use? I believe the brake pads are TRW but not sure on the others.

Air filter
Oil filter
Pollen filter
Spark plugs
Brake pads
Brake discs

Thanks

Thanks for confirming. I don't suppose you know where I can find the Audi part numbers?

I never bothered replacing with OEM like for like stuff.
I always buy Mann or Mahle regardless of what was in the car, they are used in supercars for a reason.
I like bosch stuff, but never use their filters in my car, but thats just personal.

Ive used a variety of brands in the past on previous cars and never had any issues to be honest.

Current S3 is still within warranty hence why I need OEM replacements else I wouldn't have bothered.

Ah I see, makes sense.
I am almost 100% positive they are Mann & Bosch for the VAG group, this is across all their models as they have service agreements with a particular brand.

Ive used a variety of brands in the past on previous cars and never had any issues to be honest.

Current S3 is still within warranty hence why I need OEM replacements else I wouldn't have bothered.

I stand to be corrected but I think the terminology around warranty safe servicing is “OEM or equivalent” parts should be used. And unless you’re on super high mileages I can’t see your needing to change plugs, discs and pads in the original warranty period.

just go to audi .. they will take care of it .. n? when it is in warranty...