Reaction score
Hi all,

Just introducing myself as I've done on other forums in the past.

Greg, from the west coast of Scotland, however with work I'm often in the south of England - I don't want to be too specific with my location as I believe the car I've just bought is the most nicked car in the country! Ha ha.

So I started off a few years ago now in a Fiat Stilo, followed by a Seat Leon Mk2.5, then a C Class Coupé and most recently, a 2011 Porsche Cayman that I've had for the last 2 years and still own, although it is for sale now.

Having loved the Audi brand for as long as I can remember & German cars in general, I recently purchased a '16 plate S3 Saloon in Sepang Blue which ticks all the boxes for me spec wise. I needed the change from my Cayman to something slightly more practical but for something that still has a bit of poke as the Mrs is fed up of me "borrowing" (stealing) her car to pursuit my hobbies, mountain biking in particular. I appreciate the saloon variant isn't the most practical in the S3 range but aesthetically, it looks the best for me.

I like to make subtle changes to my cars as you may be able to tell from the photos below, just to make them my own and enhance the OEM look, so watch this space... Oh, and I'm pretty OCD when it comes to keeping them clean too!

Some pics;

Audi_S3_8.jpg

Audi_S3_7.jpg

DSC_0659.JPG.68482a24dc196f85dd394acf701ddacb.JPG

DSC_0604.JPG.1ecc83eb90b1dc9206e280e1a322ec42.JPG

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

26092010004.jpg

Cheers,

Greg.

Reactions: BarryG79 and V6_Man
Hi all,

Just introducing myself as I've done on other forums in the past.

Greg, from the west coast of Scotland, however with work I'm often in the south of England - I don't want to be too specific with my location as I believe the car I've just bought is the most nicked car in the country! Ha ha.

So I started off a few years ago now in a Fiat Stilo, followed by a Seat Leon Mk2.5, then a C Class Coupé and most recently, a 2011 Porsche Cayman that I've had for the last 2 years and still own, although it is for sale now.

Having loved the Audi brand for as long as I can remember & German cars in general, I recently purchased a '16 plate S3 Saloon in Sepang Blue which ticks all the boxes for me spec wise. I needed the change from my Cayman to something slightly more practical but for something that still has a bit of poke as the Mrs is fed up of me "borrowing" (stealing) her car to pursuit my hobbies, mountain biking in particular. I appreciate the saloon variant isn't the most practical in the S3 range but aesthetically, it looks the best for me.

I like to make subtle changes to my cars as you may be able to tell from the photos below, just to make them my own and enhance the OEM look, so watch this space... Oh, and I'm pretty OCD when it comes to keeping them clean too!

Some pics;

Audi_S3_8.jpg

Audi_S3_7.jpg

DSC_0659.JPG.68482a24dc196f85dd394acf701ddacb.JPG

DSC_0604.JPG.1ecc83eb90b1dc9206e280e1a322ec42.JPG

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

26092010004.jpg

Cheers,

Greg.

Hi buddy, welcome to ASN. Some cracking motors you’d over the years mate . I am sure you’ll like the car as well as the forum here. Sepang blue is a lovely color and a pain to maintain but stands out when clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GregS3
Hi Greg, welcome to audi-sport.net from the west coast of Scotland. Like your cars. Will watch out for you. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: GregS3