S3 8v mod insurance

jessie123

Reaction score
Hi guys just back after a 4 year break from audi big mistake anyway got myself an s3 revo stage 2 delivered this week my current insurance will not insure me so looking for some suggestions Adrian flux quoted £847 50yrs young clean licence 10 yrs ncb
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-150051_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-150051_eBay.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 92
Ooh, I like the colour!

Have you tried Performance Direct? I've insured modded cars with them in the past and found them better than Flux. I still have several modified bikes insured with them. Their CS is excellent.

Reactions: jessie123
Ooh, I like the colour!

Have you tried Performance Direct? I've insured modded cars with them in the past and found them better than Flux. I still have several modified bikes insured with them. Their CS is excellent.
Thanks garrett69:
Tried a couple not sure on that 1 couple have declined and waiting on a couple too

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Used both AIB and Chris Knotts and both were better than comparison sites. Customer service was very good from both.

Hi guys just back after a 4 year break from audi big mistake anyway got myself an s3 revo stage 2 delivered this week my current insurance will not insure me so looking for some suggestions Adrian flux quoted £847 50yrs young clean licence 10 yrs ncb
Thanks in advance
Have you tried the comparison sites? 2016 S3. Parked on the drive £250 excess, 56, clean licence, 9 yrs NCD (protected) - £325 with Axa (stage 1 only added £25 to premium) this includes Go C... £250 excess insurance. I didn't investigate stage 2 but can't see it more than doubling the premium.
I tried Adrian Flux for the Boxster, spent 10 minutes on the phone for them to come up with a very steep £458, insured it with Churchill for £187.

Have you tried the comparison sites? 2016 S3. Parked on the drive £250 excess, 56, clean licence, 9 yrs NCD (protected) - £325 with Axa (stage 1 only added £25 to premium) this includes Go C... £250 excess insurance. I didn't investigate stage 2 but can't see it more than doubling the premium.
I tried Adrian Flux for the Boxster, spent 10 minutes on the phone for them to come up with a very steep £458, insured it with Churchill for £187.
That's a good deal mate I will.try when I get home best so far is 650 cause its my first modded performance car I think

That's a good deal mate I will.try when I get home best so far is 650 cause its my first modded performance car I think

I'll bet AF came out with that BS, they told me the premium was high "because it was my first Porsche".

Sounds like a typical AF response. I got the same when I went to them several years ago with a turbo'd EXUP. Insured it in the end with Performance Direct for under £200.

They wouldn't touch me some crazy prices

Thanks in advance
Hi
What do you mean break and big mistake? Are you young did you car in past?? If so they have all info and you won't get cheap insurance on such expensive car..
Jeez I was paying £800 in 2017 when I got audi now £450 for A3 Tdi 2.0

Hi
What do you mean break and big mistake? Are you young did you car in past?? If so they have all info and you won't get cheap insurance on such expensive car..
Jeez I was paying £800 in 2017 when I got audi now £450 for A3 Tdi 2.0
I had a 4 year break away from audi and that was the big mistake I'm 50 and owning a stage 2 s3 quoting me silly prices