S3 8v Manual noise disappointment :( HELP Am i the only one?

Shows you can't please everyone. Some people find the car too loud with the flaps open so if Audi made it louder would people complain. Yes of course

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Daveotto
It's all quite ironic (and sad) really, some people moaning the car is not noisy enough and in the next breath people (and maybe the same people) moaning that their tyres are to noisy.....just turn the music volume up....on second thoughts forget that as we get into a std v Audi v b and o sound system debate ....I will get my coat

Btw .....there was a post/thread on here a year or so back about a sound box that plugged into you stereo and played back your choice of engine note as you were driving ...pmsl at the thought of a Citroen C1 with the sound of a Merc C63 booming out of the huge speakers taking up the rear seats
Don't forget the Soundaktor on the Clio RS could play a variety of engine notes including, I believe, the F1 V10!
What the actual f:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:k is that all about?!

Reactions: azibux1, pburv and Daveotto
Don't forget the Soundaktor on the Clio RS could play a variety of engine notes including, I believe, the F1 V10!
What the actual f:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:k is that all about?!

Come on Batch u know u love it...

Who else used to dial in the old low wave frequency on their car radio and turn it up as you entered a tunnel... Then blip the thottle endless times as it lost signal... vvrrrm v v vrrrrrm it used to go!

Reactions: pburv
Rubbish...every sporty car Ive had has sounded better with a few thousand miles under its belt.

I agree, my manual was pretty quiet when new but 3k of fairly hard miles, if you play the gears now, Sounds awesome. Pops on every up shift and down shift. I have disconnected the exhaust flaps and removed the snowgrate as well. Glad i went manual, much more entertaint round where i drive! Almost worth not having launch control.