S3 8V Exhausts

T3nnant

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just swapped from a 8P RS3 to a S3 8V (bit of a difference)

What is the best system for the 8V? Im wanting the crackles to come alive! I was looking at the miltek and scorpion but there is like a £600 difference! Also searched youtube but doesn't seem to be many videos about.

Let me know your thoughts and experiences.

What year is it? Personally I found the BCS Res delete to meet those requirements and is a lot cheaper

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

What year is it? Personally I found the BCS Res delete to meet those requirements and is a lot cheaper

Hi Adam, its a 16 plate.
Where is the best place to look at this BCS system?

Just did a res delete for $110. It’s not all that loud but deepens it a bit. Well worth the $.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: T3nnant
Remus Non-res system really good quality and fitment and a range of tips. Sounds amazing

Some Instagram footage showing the WRC system on a Golf R (same platform).
The WRC is the most extreme variant that we offer - pops and burbles built into the sound profile and all with zero drone.
Cheers
Nige

GPF variant

Some Instagram footage showing the WRC system on a Golf R (same platform).
The WRC is the most extreme variant that we offer - pops and burbles built into the sound profile and all with zero drone.
Cheers
Nige

GPF variant

Thanks for the videos nige,

what are the lead times and pricing on this range?

Cat back system below...

Lead times are currently 6 weeks from order date due to demand...
Price for the cat back Powervalve boost actuated variable tone system WRC variant is £1430.00 inc VAT
Cheers
Nige

I would like to do the centre resonator delete exhaust mod, but does it disable the exhaust flaps, or do you have to do anything to keep the flaps working ?
Thanks
David

I would like to do the centre resonator delete exhaust mod, but does it disable the exhaust flaps, or do you have to do anything to keep the flaps working ?
Thanks
David
Flaps are in/near the tailpipes so the resonator delete doesn't affect these, they will remain functional