S3 8V drive select not available

420S3

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a audi s3 8v that is missing the drive select feature, its greyed out on screen and the Drive Select button doesn't do anything.

I took it to a coding guy who tried fixing it but couldn't as he said the mmi has been refitted and will need flashing to s3 firmware.

Is there anyone around leeds who can fix this or point me in the right direction?

Hi all,

I have a audi s3 8v that is missing the drive select feature, its greyed out on screen and the Drive Select button doesn't do anything.

I took it to a coding guy who tried fixing it but couldn't as he said the mmi has been refitted and will need flashing to s3 firmware.

Is there anyone around leeds who can fix this or point me in the right direction?

@DJAlix will be able to fix it no doubt.

Hi all,

Sounds like you took it to someone who does not know what they are doing :(

Need some more details on the car. Year and any modifications?

Reactions: 8YARWY
Hi,

Its a 2014 audi s3, it was initially remapped to a custom map running 420 bhp with upgraded intercooler, injectors, air intake etc but I've taken it back down to a more moderate 370 bhp with pops and crackles as it kept loosing traction due to the torque and is more stable around 370 bhp.

No other mods really.

Hi,

Its a 2014 audi s3, it was initially remapped to a custom map running 420 bhp with upgraded intercooler, injectors, air intake etc but I've taken it back down to a more moderate 370 bhp with pops and crackles as it kept loosing traction due to the torque and is more stable around 370 bhp.

No other mods really.
A couple of possible issues prong to mind but I would need to see the vehicle in order to confirm the actual problem. Where are you based?