S3 8v Alloy Check

Reaction score
Strangely alloys confuse me.

Can someone on here who is more knowledgeable confirm these will fit my Audi S3 8v Saloon? Currently i have stock alloys with 15mm spacers.

OZ Website says it will
  • Brand : OZ Racing
  • Model : Superturismo GT
  • Width : 8J
  • Diameter : 19 Inch
  • Bolt Pattern : 5x108 - 5x112 - 5x120
  • Offset : 35 to 48
  • Colour : Black
  • Style : Multispoke

It is interesting the company says this fits the car though.. alloys can be confusing sometimes.

For saloon the offset is 43. I have ET33 in mine and that fits perfectly. Wheel witdh is 8".
ET51 is for Sportback.

Not to be picky the saloon offset for an S3 19" OEM alloy is 49. An ET of 33 will protrude further from the bodywork. An ET of 48 will fit almost like the OEM alloy with 8J width

My winters are 7.5x17 et43 and those are OEM. Summers are Audi OEM BBS's 8x18 et43 and 10mm spacer. Summer setup sits flush in front and could have maybe 5mm bigger spacer in rear. How wide are the 19's you write about? OP was writing about 8" wides.

Standard saloon S3 OEM 19" design alloy wheels of which there are 3, all have an ET 49 and are 8" wide.

Product Specifications:
Product ID: ALY58952
Product: WheeMake/Model/Year:
Audi S3 2015-2018
l/Rim
Material: Aluminum
audi_s3_wheel_rim_lg.jpg

Style: 10 Spoke
Finish: Charcoal Machined
Size: 19x8
Lugs: 5
Bolt Pattern: 112mm
Offset: 49mm
Option Code: C6H
OE Part Number: 8V0601025AB

Yes. But the question was will these fit, not what is the standard fitment. My first post was about the fitment in examples.

I am just stating as per my previous post that an 19" alloy with an ET of 33 will stick out beyond the bodywork over an ET of 48 and answering the OP's fitment questions on the alloy he is looking at. I also provided the specs for an S3 19" OEM wheel. Whether the OP is happy with the tyre/rim extending beyond the normal stance of an S3 or not, is up to him.

Just remember to change out your radius Audi wheel bolts for tapered bolts if you go with the OZ wheels