s3 8p2 remap

itismebigd

Reaction score
Probably asked a trillion times before,but as im new too this forum here goes...
Can anyone tell me what is the best/most popular map for my s3 facelift looking to go stage one at the moment.
1 Revo
2 Shark
3 Evolution
4 Giac
5 Custom ie r-tech
can you also say in your opinion why the map you choose is the best
thank you all in advance

Dougie

Personally I always say custom ... Every car is different. I went with niki @ rtech, spot on!

You missed the best!!

GoAPR.co.uk :)

LOL.

I think that joking aside there is little to choose between most if not all of these products.

I've used Revo for instance and cannot complain about the product either but is it the best overall, I couldn't say that either.

Go with something local and recommended.

Reactions: itismebigd
LOL.

I think that joking aside there is little to choose between most if not all of these products.

I've used Revo for instance and cannot complain about the product either but is it the best overall, I couldn't say that either.

Go with something local and recommended.
Alex i have pm you buddy

Contact Jim at star performance in kirkcaldy or take it to ecotune in Glasgow they use apr and few guys I know have moved to them and love it I'm with shark but I made the 12 hour round trip south as I wanted them to do it so personal preference

Tried APR and Revo and there's very little in it either way.
Depending how you like the power delivery etc.
I'd always go with a tuner who's closest to you and gives good customer service.

Last edited:
Reactions: S3Alex
I can recommend SP Autobahn in Stirling, Stewart is a Revo dealer! He just put on stage 2+ on my S3 today :)

I use Revo as my closest tuners in Manchester are Revo dealers. A said previously not much in the different maps but if something does need attention its better to have someone closer than miles away.

We are a Revo dealer based in Lincoln, I`m not sure where you are but if you require any information please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100

Regards
Pat

I personally went with a DNA tune by John Robins. They offer a SRS-iii tuner for flashing and reading ecu DTC's plus clearing codes. It's a touch screen module by the way.

Regarding the tunes I am very very satisfied with! Currently running stage 1 with LFB (left foot braking), the car pulls like a tank!
Hopefully by Thursday I'll have my decatted, resonated downpipe installed and ready for stage 2.
Later this month will have my Autotech HPFP with RS4 fuel regulating valve installed and ready for stage 2+.

John is a great guy to talk to. And very helpful with loads of knowledge.
He knows our cars really well, as his own personal race car is a seat Leon!

Reactions: Broken Byzan
I personally went with a DNA tune by John Robins. They offer a SRS-iii tuner for flashing and reading ecu DTC's plus clearing codes. It's a touch screen module by the way.

Regarding the tunes I am very very satisfied with! Currently running stage 1 with LFB (left foot braking), the car pulls like a tank!
Hopefully by Thursday I'll have my decatted, resonated downpipe installed and ready for stage 2.
Later this month will have my Autotech HPFP with RS4 fuel regulating valve installed and ready for stage 2+.

John is a great guy to talk to. And very helpful with loads of knowledge.
He knows our cars really well, as his own personal race car is a seat Leon!
Managed to visit the dyno before going stage 2

Attached photos of my run (sorry for crappy photos)

5b34ffa786046c46c7abf070d682d48b.jpg

cd41d89b8d629f0d97cf16b3165af999.jpg