S3 8P - Showoff

mr_arizona

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My name is Chris - living in Germany around 90 km to the Nürburgring.
In Germany it is not easy to find a nice Community for the S3s.. We have a lot of GTI stuff but not so much for S3. It seems here is quite a big community. :)

I owe a 07 S3 8P with around 91.000 km on it now
I did some mods such as Stage 1 from XBM (315 hp 410 nm torque), H&R springs, OZ Ultraleggera 18", Facelift Taillights etc.

Just waiting today for some leather repair stuff to repair my seats :). I think i dont have any further plans. Maybe a coilover kit some day from H&R or KW... Lets see.

see you around

View attachment 38037

1609582 610512249015884 1678315294 n
1003806 610512215682554 338221270 n
1002060 610512322349210 1211949351 n

IMG 5176

IMG 5178

IMG 5181
IMG 5187

Reactions: S3 AEX, S3-8p-Dan, KentKid and 8 others
Nice example mate. I'd love to live near the Nurburgring. Do you go often?

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net.. Lovely car. You will find lots of info on here and a large s3 community. We are all very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome, very convenient loving close to the 'ring. I need to get back there.

welcome to the forum mate, very nice S3.. love the wheels i think they are by far the best... had them on my old 8L s3

must say we have quite the international community when it comes to this forum.. people from the UK(obviously) Australia, Turkey, France, Spain, Germany and the US.. its nice to see us all under one roof so to speak.. all the best.. now you know being part of this forum is aiding you in spending more on the S3 ... maybe a stg2+ on the horizon :p

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I try to go from time to time to the Nürburgring but somehow time is always missing... I also have other hobbies such as mountainbiking which is very time consuming :D

Stage 2+ sounds good but I am a bit concerned about my clutch... Due to Quattro it is quite expensive to exchange it to a sachs performance one ... around 1200 € .... But I think once it starts slipping I would upgrade.

By the way I attached my Dyno Diagram. I was quite surprised that I already had around 285 bhp. My tuner told me that maybe my pre-cat has already been deleted. Lets see - someday while installing a 3" Downpipe we will find out :D

10532776 711211902279251 2485300713858182563 n

Welcome and nice car! I think stage 2+ would be perfect for your car. Do it :)

Lovely car you have there! Looks amazing on the ring. You wouldn't happen to have any vids of her?

Hi mate what 18s are they 18x 8.5?

Hi guys!

My name is Chris - living in Germany around 90 km to the Nürburgring.
In Germany it is not easy to find a nice Community for the S3s.. We have a lot of GTI stuff but not so much for S3. It seems here is quite a big community. :)

I owe a 07 S3 8P with around 91.000 km on it now
I did some mods such as Stage 1 from XBM (315 hp 410 nm torque), H&R springs, OZ Ultraleggera 18", Facelift Taillights etc.

Just waiting today for some leather repair stuff to repair my seats :). I think i dont have any further plans. Maybe a coilover kit some day from H&R or KW... Lets see.

see you around

View attachment 38037

View attachment 38038
View attachment 38039
View attachment 38040

View attachment 38041

View attachment 38042

View attachment 38043
View attachment 38044

Hi Phillip, its 8x18 ET45

Current status attached... new black quattro grill and Stage 2 at 330 bhp and 445 nm torque including 3" Downpipe. Just need to install an upgrade pump kit this month as stock is not able to work properly with the new power :D Stock Clutch is so far still working !

The S3 8L chasing me is my brother in law btw.. Had no chance in tight turns... Maybe my tires should be replaced soon by some Michelin.... and Bilstein Coilovers :p

I want also to share some information with you on possible issues with the fuel pressure... I have had cutouts and full break downs for about 4 month without finding the problem. I was very lucky that Benny from BE-Performance here in Germany was very enthusiastic to find the issue. I changed the low pressure sensor at the engine ran without any problems for about 1000 km and then it happened again. Now as last options he changed also the rail pressure valve and the rail pressure sensor and the issue disappeared so far... I could imagine that Audi would never be so creative and enthusiastic to really find the faulty part. They recommended to change the high pressure fuel pump as the error "low pressure to low" was saved...but the pump is working perfectly - except of the needed Upgrade now due to the extra power.

Attachments

• Aufnahme4.jpg
    Aufnahme4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,093
Last edited:
Hey mate

What a beast you have.
Is your tune custom?no LPFP?what HPFP are you running?stock?

Im currently building the engine with Tuscan intergrated engineering rods Mahle pistons and Mahle racing bearings throughout.Head work Ferrea valves and springs.

Let me know how you get on mate if you fuel pump is stock id suggest you change it anyway.
Thanks on the wheels i may move from stock as i need to lighten the car

Heres my beast.
- Custom Recaro leather seats
- P3Cars Boost gauge
- APR GTX Stage 3 kit
- GTX2867R Turbo
- APR Inconel Exhaust Manifold 625 super alloy, nickel-chromium-based.
- APR APR Stage III Software
- APR Low Pressure Fuel Pump
- APR downpipe hydroformed 3” stainless steel
- VWR Cold-Air Intake System 2.0 TFSI R
- APR 2.0T (EA113) Intake Manifold Runner Flap Delete
- APR FSI High Pressure Fuel Pump
- APR Transverse 2.0T Intercooler
- VWR Monoblock Big Brake Kit A full front brake upgrade kit, with 360mm ventilated, fully-floating Discs and 6-Piston Monoblock Calipers
- Harding Performance Supaloy Lower Control Arms and Adjustable Ball Joints
- VWR Quickshift Gearchange.
- Haldex generation 4 controller
- APR Low Pressure Fueling System for the EA113 and EA888 2.0T
- NPC Performance Sachs custom clutch
- kw ddc coilovers with wifi system (Wifi kit not included)
Bridgestone Potenza RE002 Tyres
- Miltek catback exhaust
- Genuine Audi S3 RNS-E Sat Nav

Regards
Phil

Thanks for the fitment size mate.
Yours look gloss black yet they are advitised as mass black on the website mmm did you paint them or is it my bad eyes lol

Thanks ! It seems your beast is mutch more "dangerous" :D Got some pics?

The rims really increase the performance. I can only recommend them. There is also a cheaper alternative - Sparco Assetto Gara. They look also awesome. I wanted them first but they were not available.

At the moment I have only the 3" Downpipe with 200cpi cat installed. Never have heart that the LPFP needs to get replaced? I have some performance issues with the HPFP after multiple accelrations. So it will be replaced end of this month with a upgrade. The software is not really custom. It is more or less the standard stage 2 from FTS tuning in Germany. It is pretty famous here as almost every 2.0 TFSI driver is running their software. I am also really pleased - and the customizing is not even too aggressive as my tuner said.

Thanks for the fitment size mate.
Yours look gloss black yet they are advitised as mass black on the website mmm did you paint them or is it my bad eyes lol

Philip....welcome to the forum.

There are a couple of APR 2867 users here as well.

Feel free to drop either them or myself a PM if you come across any problems etc with your build.

Thanks ! It seems your beast is mutch more "dangerous" :D Got some pics?

The rims really increase the performance. I can only recommend them. There is also a cheaper alternative - Sparco Assetto Gara. They look also awesome. I wanted them first but they were not available.

At the moment I have only the 3" Downpipe with 200cpi cat installed. Never have heart that the LPFP needs to get replaced? I have some performance issues with the HPFP after multiple accelrations. So it will be replaced end of this month with a upgrade. The software is not really custom. It is more or less the standard stage 2 from FTS tuning in Germany. It is pretty famous here as almost every 2.0 TFSI driver is running their software. I am also really pleased - and the customizing is not even too aggressive as my tuner said.
Are your wheels matt black or painted glossy mate?

Philip....welcome to the forum.

There are a couple of APR 2867 users here as well.

Feel free to drop either them or myself a PM if you come across any problems etc with your build.
Hi mate thanks for the message im really undecided what to do im alitle over the 2867 and wish to move up with the syvecs ecu and boulekos intake i want more power lol

Hi mate thanks for the message im really undecided what to do im alitle over the 2867 and wish to move up with the syvecs ecu and boulekos intake i want more power lol
I think I can help you with that....

If you haven't already,come on over to my thread, and ask away.

I'll help in any way I can.

That would be awesome man ill message you tomorrow its 11.38 pm au time and my lady is screaming at me to come to bed lol

Reactions: S3Alex
That would be awesome man ill message you tomorrow its 11.38 pm au time and my lady is screaming at me to come to bed lol

Wish my lady would.....LOL

Hi Phillip, its 8x18 ET45

Current status attached... new black quattro grill and Stage 2 at 330 bhp and 445 nm torque including 3" Downpipe. Just need to install an upgrade pump kit this month as stock is not able to work properly with the new power :D Stock Clutch is so far still working !

The S3 8L chasing me is my brother in law btw.. Had no chance in tight turns... Maybe my tires should be replaced soon by some Michelin.... and Bilstein Coilovers

I want also to share some information with you on possible issues with the fuel pressure... I have had cutouts and full break downs for about 4 month without finding the problem. I was very lucky that Benny from BE-Performance here in Germany was very enthusiastic to find the issue. I changed the low pressure sensor at the engine ran without any problems for about 1000 km and then it happened again. Now as last options he changed also the rail pressure valve and the rail pressure sensor and the issue disappeared so far... I could imagine that Audi would never be so creative and enthusiastic to really find the faulty part. They recommended to change the high pressure fuel pump as the error "low pressure to low" was saved...but the pump is working perfectly - except of the needed Upgrade now due to the extra power.
Hey mate did you use 225/40/18 92Y?
Ill sort some pics for you whens shes clean

Mean looking S3, love it! Just change inner bulbs in headlights to LED ones, the yellow hallogen ones look bad in my opinion.