S3 8p Quad Supersprint Exhaust :)

Yeah, at first i wasnt quite sold on them but after seeing pictures from a far, i think they look great. Sounds the part too.

Thx, 4 all the comments, will post some pics when i get the diffuser painted gloss black.

Wanted to do this on my sportback but the towing eye cover is much bigger on the s3 sportback so its harder to just cut the rear S3 valance

I still haven't seen other a3/s3 with quads so i'm well pleased about the mod :) I'll ask my respray garage to modify the valance to make it same on both sides cos at this moment one side has only one bigger wind deflector other two hope they will be able to do that, then it would look like it came from audi :)

Hi, this is turning more n more like my build thread, but just an update, front lip and rear valance is off to paint, will be back on just on time for 21st at AMD, nice n shiny :) ...added a pic of how i got the two nuts back, cos when removing bumper lost them deep inside the car, all good that end good :)

Attachments

• DSC_0098.JPG
    DSC_0098.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 765
  • DSC_0099.JPG
    DSC_0099.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 739
  • DSC_0101.JPG
    DSC_0101.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 665
  • DSC_0105.JPG
    DSC_0105.JPG
    997.4 KB · Views: 710
I have a question (not sure if it's stupid or not) about the quad systems on the S3.

I currently have a custom system and I'm looking at getting a quad system put on.

If you're looking underneath near the muffler on the right hand side there is a black box. Can it be removed on a 2010 S3 8P Sportback?

I've attached an image of the box.

Attachments

• 25z08qv.jpg
    25z08qv.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 4,908
"I still haven't seen other a3/s3 with quads so i'm well pleased"

Maybe there is a reason why ...

Reactions: s3_trev
Yes , if no battery in there. Mine just has a blanking panel in the boot.

Yeah the new ones can pull it off. Possibly due to the wider rear lights but thats only a theory I have.

Hi, tips cost me 410ish depends on eur vs £, yeah i totally agree, can't say a bad word about AMD, they fitted tailpipes nicely tucked in, it was me who later at home started to mess with them :) ...will take some more pics 2morrow there is a vid on youtube, i posted it today, they do sound much better in real life, like all exhausts cameras just can't pick up all the details in sound :( p.s. there's nothing wrong with tdi, i will soon need to move to my local shell :D
Is that your original diffuser and did AMD do all the mods to it and fit the exhaust. ? Ps it looks amazing

I actually prefer the std tailpipe setup as with the rear badge removed the car looks almost identical to an A3 tdi, which is exactly what the S3 is about - think sleeper.

Good effort and looks good, I personally think it's just a little too narrow, if the inside pipes were where the outside ones are then would suit it better but that would require modding the bumper.